Chapter 27

Ladies and gentlemen! 😁
I am giving you all fair warning:
This chapter contains spicy scenes
Read at your own risk
Thank you
**************

Day four..

Arthit came into the living room and sat on the sofa. Kongpob was sitting on the floor, his legs crossed. His eyes were closed, as if he was meditating. Maybe he was. Arthit grabbed one cushion and propped his elbows on it. He rested his face in his hands and started to ogle his soulmate. His eyes watched Kongpob's face longingly. He had faint lines surrounding his eyes. Arthit knew that this was evidence of fatigue. His soulmate was not yet recovered completely. He sighed and watched how Kongpob's long eyelashes made dark shadows on his cheeks. He was looking so young and innocent with his eyes closed and peaceful expression on his face. Arthit instinctively had a feeling that whatever he was seeing was something very rare. Something that Kongpob never showed to anyone. He smiled and continued his lazy examination of his soulmate.

He had a strong body. Lean but well muscled arms. His warm chest that Arthit loved to sleep on. Arthit's eyes trailed to his thighs. Strong thighs. Damn, he had a yummy soulmate. He grinned and then his mind went to Naughty-Land.

He got up and walked to Kongpob whose eyes were now open. He was looking at Arthit with hot desire flaring in his gaze. His hot gaze made Arthit's steps falter and he stopped to walk. It was as if the hunter was watching his prey. And when Arthit stopped moving, Kongpob raised his eyebrow at him, daring him to continue walking to him. He even beckoned him with his finger. Arthit blushed but started to walk to his soulmate again. As soon as Arthit came to stand in front him, Kongpob grabbed his hand and pulled him on his lap. Arthit blushed even harder as Kongpob whispered in his ear: "I want you."

He then let bent his forehead to Arthit's. He touched his nose to Arthit's. His mouth hovered near Arthit's and Arthit shivered. But he didn't stop as he let his hand trail down over Arthit's chest down to his jeans. His hands stopped above the waist of Arthit's jeans and Arthit tensed up. Kongpob smiled as he whispered: "My clothes look nice on you." And he bit Arthit's earlobe. Arthit started to squirm on his lap. Kongpob asked softly: "Want me to touch you more?" Arthit raised his gaze up and nodded shyly while looking in Kongpob's eyes. The latter kissed his soulmate's red cheeks as he unfastened Arthit's jeans. Arthit gasped and he held his breath as Kongpob grabbed his hard shaft. Kongpob whispered: "Breathe. Breathe, darling. I don't want you to faint on me." And Arthit dutifully took deep breaths. Kongpob moved his hand slowly and Arthit's hips jerked on his lap. He buried his red face into Kongpob's neck and breathed hard as Kongpob's hands moved even faster. He moaned and he said Kongpob's name breathlessly as he came hard. Kongpob smiled and said: "That was hot."

"Arthit!!!", shouted Kongpob. Arthit startled and looked at him. Kongpob was standing in front of him, frowning as he said: "What's wrong with you?? I kept calling out your name but you were lost in your thoughts. And why are you so red?" Arthit swallowed hard as he looked at his culprit. It was because of him that he was having such fantasies. Why did he have to be so handsome? Kongpob asked him: "Arthit, are you even listening to me?" as he bent into Arthit's face. Arthit instantly leaned back and grabbed something blindly to avoid Kongpob's gaze. He took the remote that he found on the sofa and used it to switch the big screen in front of them.

Kongpob shouted: "Wait no!" But it was too late. Varian's latest performance resumed on the screen, the song playing in the invisible speakers in the living room. Kongpob instantly teleported himself to his room in embarrassment. Arthit's eyes widened as he saw himself dancing on the screen. He blushed as he realised that his soulmate was watching his performance and was even embarrassed to let him know about it. He smiled and checked the playlist. And he grinned as he saw that Kongpob had all his performances since his ever first. He whispered: "He makes me fall in love more and more with him each time."