9.

Jason's POV
"Another skin tight dress, why do I feel like something bad is going to happen," I joke and she rolls her eyes laughing. "I doubt it," she says and I leave it at that. "What movie do you want to see?" I ask her and she replies, "I thought you were choosing," and I furrow my eyebrows. "On a date? Nope, all you," I say and she makes a cute face as she thinks of a movie to watch.

"You like scary movies?" She asks and I say turning at a street, "I scream like a five year old girl, but yeah," and she laughs. "A Quiet Place," she says and I nod my head as we park in the parking lot. Opening my door I open hers and hold her hand as she walks out the car. "Is it hot out here or is it just you?" I say looking around and she blushes. "I don't look hot," she says and I raise my eyebrows.

"I don't know what you're saying. But I'm definitely seeing a whole lot of hot stuff here," I say looking at her and she covers my eyeing at her. "You're hair came out nice. Any girls eye you and her and I are having a problem," she says and I say "Well now I know what bad thing will happen tonight," and she laughs. "I'd love to see you get jealous and tell a girl something," I say sarcastically and she shakes her head. "No you don't," and we walk up the window.

"Two tickets for A Quiet Place," I say and Ana nudges my side.  "What is it?" I ask and she hands me ten dollars, but I ignore her offering.  She gasps, "Jerk, let me pay for my ticket," and I tell her "Not happening," I say handing the young girl $20 in her hand.  And she rolls her eyes.  "Thank you," I say and I give Ana her ticket.  "This is a date, I'll pay for it.  You just sit back and relax alright?  I got it," I kiss the top of her head and we walk in to the theater.

"You want some snacks?" I ask her and she happily nods her head making me smile. Two young guys walk into the theater standing behind us in line. I turn around seeing if it was getting filled and I see the older guy looking at Ana's behind. So me being the protective boyfriend I am, I stand behind her and wrap my arms around her body. Because of her short frame in able to sit my chin on her head, but I rest it at her shoulder.

"I know this feels really fucking weird because my dick is pressed against you, but the guy behind us is staring at your ass," I whisper in her ear and she looks at me. "Thanks," she mumbles and laughs at my overprotectiveness. "Quit getting a boner," she giggles and I shut my eyes. "Sorry," and I let her body go when we're next in line. She looks up at the guy and he stares her down like a meal as I ask for the snacks.

"Pick up at the next window," he says and I turn around shoving the guy. "Keep your fucking eyes off my girlfriend," and I walk away to the next window. "Jason, you're going to cause a fight," she says and I go to the next window. "He had a ticket for a fucking cartoon, we won't see him again," I say getting the candy and we move into the room for the movie.

"This place is empty," I say as we walk up the stairs all the way to the back of the room. "It's a really scary movie, I'm sure no one wants to see it, especially at night," she says and I sit down as she sits next to me. "Doesn't it have that Jim guy from The Office?" I ask and she gasps, "Yes, my boyfriend," and I laugh rolling my eyes. "I'm you're boyfriend, thank you very much," I say and she laughs at my jealousness kicking in. "Okay, well he's my tv and movie boyfriend," she responds and I don't say anything. She kisses my cheek making me smile.

"I forgive you," I say and she giggles placing her head on my shoulder. "Thank you," she mumbles as we sat down and I open a pack of sour candy. "For what babe?" I say looking at her and she says, "For being overprotective," and I smile kissing her lips. "I knew you loved it," I say and she lightly laughs. "As much as I wouldn't want you to fight, I do like that you care enough to argue over my protection," she says and I wrap my arms around her. "Oh it's beginning, shut up," she says even though she was the one talking. But I just 'shut up'.