57.

Jason's POV
Calling Selena for the fourth time, I become frustrated as she had not answered her phone. It was already two in the morning and she was supposed to come hours ago. Leaving the room, I see Justin's door wasn't closed all the way. Slowly opening it, I see his naked back facing me. Walking in, I see Selena curled next to him.

I sigh in frustration and I see her sleepily open her eyes. I slap her face waking her and she slaps my hand away. "Get the fuck up," I say tugging on her wrist and she tells me to stop. "He's going to wake up," she says as she gently removed his grip from her. "What the fuck do you mean 'wake up', did you not give him the pill?" I say raising my voice and she quickly puts her dress back on and gets her undergarments from the floor.

"He just got sleepy, and he thought I was Ana so I slept with him," she says and I slap her face making her gasp. "I gave you the fucking pill so you could kill him... not so you could sleep with him!" I say and she rubbed her cheek. "It didn't work! That's not my fault!" She says and I push her out the room.

Closing his room door, she walks into ours and I raise my voice. "I give you one fucking job, to just kill him, and you can't even do that shit!" I say and it takes her back a bit. "I put the pill in the drink Jason! What the fuck do you want me to do? I can't control if the pill works," She says and I slam open the small dresser next to the bed.

I then rummage through it trying the find the bottle. Taking the bottle out, I look at the sticker and I read: "Use only when insomnia is severe." I rub my face and I sharply exhale through my nose.

"You gave him your fucking sleeping pills Selena. Fucking SLEEPING PILLS!" I say throwing it across the room and she flinches. "Where the fuck is the bottle?!" I say opening the drawer and yanking it out of the dresser. I flip it upside down making the things fall to the floor.

I then walk to the bathroom and I open the back of the mirror. I smile when I see the bottle. I then place it in my pocket and walk out of the restroom.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted babe, I just want to get rid of him you know? You seem so into him, I got a little jealous that's all," I say walking out and I walk to her. "Tell you what, I'll fix up both a glass of wine and we can just talk alright?" I say as I gently place hair behind her ear. She then nods her head and I smile to myself.

"And after we talk I'll give you a present for trying your best. Alright?" I say nodding my head smiling and she timidly nods her head. "Good girl. Go put something nice on, you know what I like," I say winking at her and she takes out some lingerie from her luggage.

As she goes into the bathroom, I open up the bottle of wine and I quickly pour it into the glass cup. Popping open the bottle, I tilt it until I get a handful making a few fall to the floor. I kick them under the dresser and then I dump the pills into one of the glass cups. I then get a coffee straw and stir it. Pouring more wine in, I make sure the colors from both cups are the same.

Hearing her walk out, I turn around and I hand her the cup of wine. "Here you are," I say handing her the glass and she sits on the bed.  I sit down next to her, she looks at her cup of wine and I kiss her lips to distract her from noticing the difference in color. 

She smiles in the kiss and I place my hand at her thigh. She crawls on my lap as she then kissed me passionately. Setting my cup on the night stand, she does the same. Our tongues were brought into the kiss and my hands squeezed her cheeks. She moans in the kiss and I bite her lip. She backs away and smiles at me.

"Bend over my knee," I tell her and she furrows her eyebrows. "Now," I demand her and she sighs as she sets the wine cup on top of the dresser. She then crawls off my lap, as she then places her body over my knee. Peeling her lace underwear down her thighs, I throw them on the floor. "Enough of the attitude," I say as I swat her ass making her gasp. "I'm going to slap your ass until you confess to all the wrong things you did tonight. Understood?" I say and she says yes.