43.

Justin's POV
Hearing my alarm go off at six in the morning, I groan in tiredness.  I reach over for my phone and turn off the alarm.  Setting my phone on the night stand, I look down and smile as I see Ana sleeping on my chest.  After stretching for a few moments, I gently release Ana's grip from me.  I then stand up from the bed and go to her restroom.  Grabbing my tooth brush, and a towel I run the water and start a quick shower. 

After I brush my teeth and shower, I grab the towel and dry my body.  Wrapping the towel on the lower part of my body, I walk to Ana's closet to get some boxers and my clothes for work.  I choose out a blue button up and some black slacks.  Putting them on, I walk to Ana's room and I see my tie tangled in Ana's legs.  Gently pulling on it, she wakes up. 

She opens her eyes and sees me dressed up.  "Good morning my love," I say walking to her and planting a kiss on her lips.  "Good morning," she mumbles as she sleepily sits up.  I had the tie in my hand and she notices.  She takes the tie from my hand and ties it for me.  "I tie it better," she says patting my chest once she ties it and I playfully roll my eyes.

"You know it's true," she says giggling and I then kiss her once again.  "Your shirt isn't even buttoned up," she says and I look to see my bare chest. "Oh shoot," I say as I then begin buttoning it up.

"Office day?" She asks as I stand up and I nod my head making her scrunch her nose.  She knew I hated office days, which is where I make reports, filed papers, finalized if the person should go to jail or an asylum.  Just a lot of paper work and writing, and finalizing of everything I do in the jail center with the murderers. 

"Well if you get stressed or bored just call me okay?" She says and I lightly laugh as I open a jar of gel one I was done buttoning up my shirt.  "My boss would kill me if he found out I was calling you while at work," I say gelling my hair back and through the mirror I see her stand up.  "Do you want me to get you something to eat real quick before I leave go work?" I ask her and she shakes her head. 

"It's okay babe, I have to get dressed to get to my classes right now," she says walking into the bathroom to brush her teeth.  "What time are you coming back home?" I ask and she replies, "Two," as she was brushing her teeth. 

Once she was done, she walks to me and fixes the back of my hair. "You would've came to work today as a mess if it wasn't for me," she says combing the back of my hair with gel. "Haha," I sarcastically laugh and she giggles.

"Done," she says and I thank her as I then close the jar of hair gel. "Thanks," I say kissing her and she nods her head.

"Do you want to do something after I come home?  Like go watch a movie or go out to eat?" I suggest and she sleepily nods her head.  I lightly laugh as her eyes were continuously closing for a few moments, then reopening.  "I told you I'd be tired," she says as she noticed me laughing at her.  "I'm sorry," I say and she replies, "It's fine. Not the first time I've gone to class on little sleep."

"Alright now quit staring at my eyes, you're going to be late," she says turning me around and I groan. "But if I could, I would stare into them all day," I say and she giggles as I walk away.

I put my shoes on and unplug my phone from the charger.  Looking around the room, I search for my laptop.  Looking under her bed, I reach for it and pull it out from underneath.  Putting it in its case, I check for all the papers in the case and I nod my head once I see I had everything needed for today. 

Standing up with the case in my hand, I walk to Ana and I kiss her good bye.  "Don't fall asleep in class okay," I say lightly laughing and she replies, "I'll try."  She kisses me once more and I was then walking out of her room, down the stair case, and out the house.