40.

Ana's POV
After Jason's dad had left, Justin and I went back to the couch and finished eating our food.  "I hope Jason doesn't find out about Jeremy telling us all of this," Justin says and I nod my head.  "He would probably kill him if he did, literally," I say and he shakes his head.  "Poor guy, he seemed worried about us," Justin added and I nodded my head. 

"Extremely worried.  But I doubt Jason will find out," I say and he leaves it at that. 

After we ate, I showered and changed into some pajamas.  Going back downstairs, Justin had fallen asleep while the movie The Nun was playing.  "Justin," I say shaking his arm and he snorts as he wakes up.  "What happened?" He says sitting up and I laugh.  "Scoot over please," I say and he does so. 

I curl up next to him under the blankets and he wraps his arm around me.  He leans his head on my shoulder and I soon enough hear his soft snores.  I wet my finger and place it in his ear, making him slap my hand.  "I'm sorry," he says and he begins laughing, "Did you just give me a wet willy?" He says and I begin laughing. 

"I'll give you one too," he says pulling on my waist and I try to get out of his grasp.  I begin laughing as he pulled onto me, but he stopped as we heard someone banging on our front door.  I sigh, "What now?" I say standing up and walking to the front. 

Justin follows behind, as I walk to the front door.  Opening the door I say, "Oh my god!" As Jason stood at the door with a bloody shirt.  "I wanted to invite you guys to have dinner with my dad and I," he says laughing like he was crazy. 

"Don't be late!  We're going to make some dinner, and make sure to dress nice!" He says as he then hands me a note.  "That's his address.  You have to come, or you guys will make my dad very angry.  And you don't want to see him angry," he says shaking his head as he spoke in a low tone. 

"We'll be there.  By what time?" I ask afraid and he replies, "In about two hours.  Have to get the food ready you know?  Well I better be going, wouldn't want my dad becoming worried," he says laughing and he walks away into his car.  Closing the door shut I look at Justin worried. 

"I think he killed someone," I say and he says, "You think?  It looked like someone delivered a baby on his shirt," he says and a shiver ran down my spine.  "We should start getting ready, I think he was being serious," I tell Justin and he nods his head.  "Do you know where his dad lives?" He asks me and I open up the letter written by Jason. 

Scanning it, I find the address.  "He lives in Corona, about thirty minutes away," I reply and he doesn't reply with anything.  I could tell he was worried about what was going to happen at his dad's house.

After the both of us had gotten dressed, we left my house and drove to Jeremy's. "Weren't we supposed to go to the movies today?" Justin says and I lightly laugh. "I forgot about that," I say and he suggested we not go to the house, and rather go to a nice dinner. "I don't know Justin, I wouldn't want to piss off Jason," I say and he sighs. "C'mon Ana, you can't be afraid of him," "Well I am, and you know I have every right to be," I say and he doesn't reply back.

He takes his hand off my thigh and he stays quiet. "So now you're mad?" I ask and he shakes his head as he drove. "I just don't want to do this," he mumbles. "Do what?" I ask and he replies quickly, "Going to your psychopath of an ex dad's house. I'm done doing whatever the hell he wants. Why do you have to listen to him?" He says and I roll my eyes.

"Seriously, you don't have to listen to anything he says. You obeying his orders will only make him do more things like this. If you'd maybe tell him no for once, then we wouldn't be in this mess," he says and I ask, "What mess?"