18.

Ana's POV
After these past hectic weeks with Jason, I was really in need of quiet and sanity.  So I headed to the library at my college to read a few books.  Coming in, a few conversations were being held here and there.  Small talk was heard throughout the small area. 

"Late book again Justin? This is the second book you've turned in late. And I'm still missing Philip Zimbardo's book 'The Lucifer Effect,' I know you're more responsible than this," I hear the librarian say and the Justin says, "I'm sorry, I just don't have enough time to finish them.  I can't read these books in two weeks with a job, college, and studying. And Zimbardo's book, that's the book that's going to help me with my career. Can't you just let me study it please?  I promise I'll give it back before I graduate."

I pass through the many book shelves and pick some out here and there.  Flipping through their pages and then placing them back in the shelves. 

While I do so, someone was on the other side of the book shelf.  Not that I minded, it's a big library, every book is interesting. 

"Inside The Mind" I pick out and I flip through the many pages.  It seemed interesting, so I sat down and read a few pages. 

Pages later, I hear footsteps coming near me and I feel a presence sit across from me. 

He had dirty blond hair combed very messily as it stood in all directions. He wore a grey shirt with a white long sleeve under.  His style was different as he wore kaki pants that folded just on top of his checkered slip on vans.  His hazel eyes made it hard not to stare, as so did his smile.  "You like psychology?" He asks and I curiously wondered how he knew, "How did you know?" I was dumbfounded when he says, "Inside the Mind, I read that one my freshman year here," he says and I smile but look down in embarrassment. 

That was a stupid question to ask him.

He clears his throat, "My name is Justin, Justin Bieber," and I nod my head.  He chuckles, "And you are..." "Oh! Ana, Ana Palvin," I introduce myself and he smiles.

"That's an interesting last name, what are you?" He asks and I reply, "Hungarian." "I'm hungry too, I meant what's you're nationality?" He says and shakes his head laughing making me crack a smile, "I'm joking, never met a Hungarian before.  I'm Canadian."  "Ah, so you love hockey and maple syrup," I joke and he says "You got that right.  Only on my breakfast though, there's some people in Canada who literally put it on everything," and he shudders. 

"But me, I save the syrup for the best food of the day, breakfast," he finishes of as he touches his chest.  "So why are you reading the book?" He asks and I answer, "Majoring in psychology," and he looks at the book. "But I mean, you have your study books I'm sure of, it's kind of odd for you to be going to the library, especially when you already have the books to study at home," he says and I understand what he meant.  "Just needed some quietness, need to feel sane I guess," I lightly laugh hoping he wouldn't ask why I wasn't feeling sane now.   

"This your first year of college?" He asks and I shake my head, "Second," "Oh, so I'm assuming I'm older than you by one year since I'm on my third year," he says and I ask him how old he was.  "Twenty-two, and I'll assume that you're twenty-one," he says and I nod my head.  "Hey, you wanna do something funny to piss off the librarian?" He says and I look around.  I look up to see him waiting for me to get up, "Will we get kicked out?" I ask and he shakes his head, "If we would kicked out, I would've gotten kicked out the first week I came to this university," and I just follow him through the many book shelves we were passing.

"Alright, we're in the celebrity section, watch this," he says and I look at him.  He gasps loudly, and with a high pitch voice he says "Leonardo DiCaprio! Oh my god, my husband, I love him, he's so hot," and I hear the librarian say "Justin, I know that's you, get, out!" I laugh lightly and he looks at me laughing as he then begins smiling.