66.

Justin's POV
"Tell me why I signed up for this job," I say rubbing my head as a migraine came in.  "To have a better future for your kids.  C'mon Justin you got this," Mac says and I sigh loudly.  "I've just got so much stress Malcom.  It's crazy.  This job expects so much, my kids don't let me sleep at night, I've got my own mom constantly telling me to get back with my kids mother.  It's fucking exhausting!" I say leaning back on my seat and he turns in his seat facing me. 

"Alright say what, you get out of here for a little bit and I'll take care of your stuff meanwhile you're gone," he says and I shake my head. "You got your own stuff Mac, I can't have you doing that," I say and he raises his eyebrows at me. "Just get out of here. You need a breather kid, go get some coffee or something," He says and I set my pen down.

"A lot of the employees are on break right now anyways, you know they leave this place.  Boss won't notice that you're gone, just go," he shrugs his shoulders.  He was right though, and specifically this floor was almost empty. 

"If it overloads you just give me a call alright?" I say and he nods his head.  "Thanks Mac," I say and he smiles at me and waves bye as I left.  Going into the parking lot, I walk to my car and open the front door.  Driving out of the parking lot, I noticed how many people were gone today.  With Christmas coming soon, I assume everyone is taking time for a break away from stress.

Driving to a small cafe nearby, I park in the drive way and get out. Looking down at my phone, I hear a familiar voice talking to someone inside the cafe since the door was slightly open. Opening it, a body leans back but I quickly caught it. Hearing a cup of coffee spill to the floor I look back at the person and I wasn't surprised when I saw the same woman I caught just a few days ago. "It seems you're always falling for me," I laugh and she herself leans forward to get back on her feet.

"I'm sorry about your coffee," I say picking up the empty cup from the floor and she shakes her head. "It's okay, I was stupid to have been leaning on the door," she says taking the cup from my hand and she walks past me. I gently hold on her arm and she turns her head to me. "I feel bad, I'll buy you your coffee," I say and she looks down and shakes her head. "It's fine," she says shaking her head.

"C'mon, my treat," I say signaling my head to the front door and she gives in. "That coffee was dark, you don't put anything in it?" I ask her as I open the door for her and she laughs. "It's the only way it'll wake me up," she says and I smile at her. "So I'm assuming it was just a fresh brewed coffee?" I say and she nods her head. She then takes out her small wallet and I tell her, "Don't pay for it Hailey, I got it."

She looks at me telling me no with her eyes and I raise my eyebrows at her. "I got it, I dropped it, so I'll buy you another one," I say and she finally puts the five dollar bill away. "Welcome to Drew's cafe what would you like today?" The cashier asks and I tell her to get me a medium sized cup of fresh brewed coffee. "You're not getting anything?" She asks and I shake my head.

"$3.57, your drink will be ready in a few minutes," she says and I give her my card. As the cashier was a wiping the card, I could see Hailey biting the inside of her cheek. "Nervous?" I ask her and she looks up at me with red cheeks and shakes her head as she then proceeds to look back down at her heels.

Getting the card back, I walk to an empty booth and she sits in front of me. "Was Miguel driving you crazy that bad that you decided to leave?" I ask and she giggles as she sat across from me. "A bit. It's just you know, work, kids, bills," she says and I raise my eyebrows. "You have kids?" I ask her and she nods her head. "A four year old, she drives me insane," she says and I laugh as I nod my head.

"Yeah no kidding. I have two seven month old babies, I do not sleep at night," I say and she shakes her head laughing. "Twins? That's crazy. Well at least you and your wife, or girlfriend, have one another to help each other take care of both of them," she says and I shake my head laughing. "Unfortunately I'm on my own with them," I admit and she opens her eyes a bit.