67.

Justin's POV
Carrying Melanie out of the bath tub, I place her in a towel and carry her little chubby self off into her room. Jackson was already bathed and fast asleep in his crib as he drank from a warm bottle of milk. "This better keep you both well asleep and calm," I say drying Melanie's body and changing her into a fresh clean diaper.

Drying her hair, her soft curls fall on top of her head making me smile at her adorable look. "Don't cry too much today alright? The woman that's coming over, I swear, I've never seen someone any more stressed than her. She'll go cuckoo hearing you both crying," I say and my little Melanie looked at me like I was crazy. Perhaps I am.

"Don't look at me like that," I say furrowing my eyebrows at her and she releases a giggle. As she smiled I lift her body from the changing station and I place her over my face. I had her floating up in the air and she looked down at me giggling. I bring her belly to my face and blow raspberries into it making her laugh and grasp onto my hair.

"Let go," I say laughing as I attempted to let her down but she just tugged at my hair. "Melanie Bieber, let go of my hair right now," I say and she just laughs making me sigh. "Please," I say and she does so. "That took long enough," I say placing her on my hip and I get her a warm bottle of milk.

"Let's get you clothed alright," I say picking out an undershirt, a long sleeved onesie, and socks. Gently placing her back on the changing station, I put the shirt through her head and she begins looking around curiously. Putting her in the onesie, I place socks on her little feet and then button her up.

Popping the bottle in her mouth, her little hands hold it and I carry her on my chest. I held her body as she was wrapped in a blanket. Gently rocking her back and forth, she blinks a few times. "Go to sleep alright?" I whisper as I put her in the crib.

Hearing the doorbell ring downstairs, I unroll my long sleeve button up and I walk down the hall. Walking down the stairs, I straighten out my shirt and then open the door. Hailey smiles at me and I smile back at her. "Hello!" I hear a high pitch voice say and I look down to see a young brunette girl. "Hello there, come in," I say moving aside and they both walk into the house.  Closing the door behind them, I notice how gloomy it looked outside. 

"Looks like it might snow huh?" I say and Hailey nods her head.  "It's supposed to snow tonight, it hasn't snowed out here in a few years," she says as we walk to the dining table and I shake my head.  "What's your name?" The little girl asks me and Hailey looks at her.  "I told you on the drive here," she says looking down at her and I crouch down to the girl. 

"I'm Justin, what's your name?" And she smiles as she then says, "Delilah!" She then lifts her eyebrows at me, "Are you my mommy's new boyfriend?" She says making me almost fail at holding in my laugh, but I just shake my head.  "Delilah!" Hailey says and the little toddler shrugs her shoulders.  "I'm just asking," she says as she looks up at Hailey and she immediately apologizes. 

"It's alright, I'm not surprised.  If I was her age I'd probably ask the same thing," I say telling her not to worry about it.  "Your mom and I are just friends from work.  No more than that, alright?" I say and she makes a frown at me.  "Hmm, Pinky promise?" She asks holding out her pinky and I laugh.  Intertwining her fingers I say, "pinky promise."  She then sighs and she looks up at her mom, "I like him," she says making Hailey shake her head and playfully roll her eyes at the little girl. 

"Sit down," I say pulling out a chair at the dining table and Hailey sits down. "If you want, I could put on a movie for her. But I also have a few coloring books upstairs that she can use," I say and the little girls eyes light up. "I want to color!" She says ecstatically and Hailey immediately hushes her. "Inside voices Delilah," she says as I walk upstairs as the little girl apologizes to her mom.