34.

Ana's POV
"He's leaving," Justin whispers as we hear Jason remove the blankets and his footsteps hit the wooden stairs. His footsteps slowly disappeared, and then my front door slammed shut. Justin immediately moved and opened the cabinet. He stood up and helped me out of the cabinet.  Standing up, I brush my teeth and wash my face. 

Justin goes downstairs and I check the time.  "Shit," I say as I realize I had one of my classes in thirty minutes.  I put a hoodie on, and get my backpack.  Along with my computer, I get my notebooks and shove them in my backpack.  I run downstairs and kiss Justin on the cheek, "You're leaving me?" He says and I tell him that I had classes. 

"Just lock the door, and put a board on the window or something. Text me if anything, I have to go, bye," I say kissing him and I leave out the front door. 

As I got in my car, I saw Jason's room light was turned on.  I then drove out and went to the school.

Justin's POV
Going into the kitchen, I look at the broken window and I begin picking up the glass off the floor. Taking out my phone, I call Ana. "Hello?" She says and I ask her, "I'm going to cover up the broken window with some wood. Do you happen to have any?" I ask throwing the glass in a trash bag. "Yes I have some, it's in the attic," she tells me and I nod my head. "Alright, thank you babe. I'll cover it up so hopefully he doesn't get in again," I say and she sighs.

"I hope so, hide any bricks you can find," she says and I lightly laugh. "Will do," "I just got to the school, so I'll see you in six hours okay?" She says and I sigh. I did not want to stay in this house alone for six hours. I could leave, but I wouldn't want him hiding somewhere and killing Ana when she gets back home. So staying here it is.

Going upstairs, I go into the storage room. I turn on the light and I see the string that connected to the door to the attic. Pulling on it, the ladder comes down and a bunch of dirt and dust drops to the floor. I cough from them now floating in the air. I get a hold of the ladder and I climb up. Getting my phone, I put on the flash light and look around.

Inhaling, my nose stuffed up. My allergies were already kicking in from all the dust. I climb into the attic and I could see the dust floating around in the dark room. I see a ton of boxes, and a small window up ahead. Standing up on the floor, I heard it creak and I step somewhere else that won't break. Walking on the boards, I look around and in the far corner of the right, I see the boards Ana was talking about. So I walk to them.

I then hear footsteps and I accidentally kick something. The dust floated right at my face making me sneeze multiple times. "Fuck," I say as I finally stopped sneezing. "Ana!" I say walking back to the door, and then it slams shut. "No, Ana! I'm in here!" I say banging my fists on the door. "Ana! Get me out!" I say and my phone chimes.

"Did you get the boards?" I read. I go to the chat, and see my phone was at one percent. I quickly type: "Jason locked me in the attic, call the poli-" and then my phone died. "No! No! Get me the fuck out of here!" I say banging my fists on the door and I hear Jason laughing under me.

"You just keep doing it to yourself!" He says and I bang my fists making dust arise. I breathe in, and immediately start sneezing. My eyes became puffy and I cover half of my face under my shirt.

"Get me," Sneeze. "Out," Sneeze. "Of here!," Sneeze.

I stand up and feel around me, trying not to fall on top of something. I see the faint light from the window and I walk to it. I couldn't see clearly from my allergies, but I could see light. I feel around the window to see if there was an opening, but I didn't feel anything. Nor could I even see anything.