68.

Jason's POV
Opening my eyes, I groan from the light coming in through the big window.  I furrow my eyebrows as some girl was lying on my chest and another on my arm.  I yank my arm from under her head, and then quickly get up making them both sleepily groan. 

Closing the window, I scratch at the invisible itch on my bare chest.  Looking at the two girls I roll my eyes.  "Aye," I say shaking the girl, on the left shoulder.  "Get up," I say pulling on her arm and she opens her eyes.  "Yeah you, get out," I say pulling on her arm and she made an angry face at me as her hair partially covered her face. 

The other girl turns her back to me and I laugh.  "You too whore, get the fuck out," I say as she pays me no mind.  "Hey, get out!" I say pulling her arm and she whines as she then rolls off the bed.  The other girls passes by me as she carried her clothes to her chest.  "Can you at least call us a cab?  Our friend left last night," the other one says and I shrug my shoulders at them. 

"That's not my problem," I say walking them to the front door and then close the door on them.  Walking to the nearby restroom, I open the door and see Ana sleeping on the cold tile floor. "Ana," I say harshly knocking on the door and she weakly lifts her head up.

She looks up at me with tired eyes. Her hair was a tangled mess and she had tired, dark circled eyes. She blinked a few times and she was shivering as she lay half naked. Standing up, she almost stumbles but I annoyingly catch her. "You're not drunk, quit acting like it," I say pushing her to stand up and she walks past me into the kitchen.

"I don't feel good," she says shaking her head as she got eggs from the fridge and she took out a skillet. "Sounds like a personal problem," I say walking up the stair case and going into my room. I pick up the dirty underwear from the floor and throw them in the small trash can I had beside my bed. Fixing up my bed, I make sure it's straightened out and neat.

Those stupid whores probably infected it with their damn diseases.

Getting Lysol spray from under the bathroom cupboard, I spray the disinfectant all over my bed and around my room. Being content in knowing that my bed was no germ free I smile, and put the bottle back in its place.

Walking back downstairs, I see Ana place my breakfast plate at the table. Sitting at the head of the table, Ana stood there with an empty look on her face. "Well go find something to do!" I raise my voice at her making her flinch in fear as I shoo her away. Her thin body walks away and I dig into the plate of eggs and sliced ham.

She walks up the stairs and I continued eating the food. The face of the plate was seen and my blood boils. I drop my fork and I deeply exhale as I put my elbows on the wooden table.

"Ana!" I yell and she doesn't reply with anything. "ANA!" I furiously say and I hear something up stairs drop to the floor. The sound makes me place my index finger and thumb on the sides of the bridge of my nose as I was becoming more mad.