49.

Jason's POV
It's been almost three months since my father passed away, and I'd be lying if I said I was fine. He was all I had, and the betrayal is something that I'll never forget. To know that the one person that I had, would turn their back on me, hurts like hell. Fortunately, I knew all his credit cards and his money accessibilities so that won't be a worry. I'll still be taking his money to stay away from him, because that's all he ever wanted.

Was to be away from me.

I now spend most of my time alone in my house. Surprisingly I haven't bothered Ana in a while mainly due to the sad state of mind I've been in.

But today I was feeling a bit better, so hurting someone today won't be too bad. Someone like Ana and Justin are the perfect people I'm looking to hurt today. They'll always be my first choice, because they're the ones who enjoy seeing me hurt. 

Looking out my window, I see that both of their cars were gone from Ana's parking lot.  Of course she's in his house now.  I swear, if she decides to live with him permanently, all hell will break loose. 

Leaving my house, I get in my car and drive to Justin's house.  Surprisingly I still remember where he lived.  Arriving to his house, there sat Ana's car.  If I find her in there, I'm dragging her ass out of there.  She doesn't need to be under the house of someone who doesn't even love her.  I love her, she needs to be with me!  He doesn't deserve Ana.  I do.

Going to his front door, I turn the knob, and to my surprise, it was open.  Going into the house, I lock the front door and walk up the stair case.  As I was about to go into his room, I see another room that has its door wide open.  Approaching the room, I open the door.  And my heart broke. 

They're keeping the baby? 

I was so sure that she would get pregnant and maybe he would leave her, or have her get abortion and she leaves him.  But they're keeping the fucking baby?  And they're keeping it in his house? 

After all the times I told her that I wanted a family, and she would tell me no.  And after all the fucking times she said she wasn't ready, now she wants to have a baby?  Now she wants a set future with him?

But when it came to me, it was a no.

I could feel my blood boiling.  I grabbed the vase of flowers on the dresser and I threw it across the room.  "Fucking bitch!" I say as I began kicking the crib making the frame break.  The sticks cracked into two with each kick leaving them to fall to the floor.  Grabbing the mattress, I throw it on the floor and I take out the pocket knife from my jeans.  I began stabbing it wishing it was that stupid baby. 

"Im going to kill you!" I say cutting the mattress with hatred in every stab.  "You and your stupid fucking  dad!" I say as the cotton flew everywhere with every stab I gave it.  "Die!" I say wishing it was Justin and his unborn baby.  "She's mine!" I yell taking out the cotton from the mattress imaging it was their insides.  I grunt as I pushed it to the side and left it there as it was almost empty of cotton. 

"You don't deserve to live!" I say swiping my arms across the dresser leaving the things to fall to the floor.  "You don't deserve shit!" I yell stepping on the small toys and ripping the clothes leaving them all over the carpet. I open the dressers and I rip every piece of clothing and leave them on the floor. Looking around the room, I see a box of baby formula and I rip it open.

I stab the cans leaving the powder to fall all over the floor. I also see a box of baby food and I rip it open as well. Throwing them to the wall they all broke and left stains on the carpet.

God how much I wish I could slam Justin's head against the wall until his brains gushes out of his head.  And how much I wish I could stab that baby until it's life gets taken away.