72.

Ana's POV
"Looks like a storm could be coming in," I tell Justin as I was looking out the huge window.  It's been raining a lot lately, and as much as I love the rain, I can't leave the house as much as I'd like to.

Holding Jackson in my arms, he blinks a few times as I rocked him back and forth

Holding Jackson in my arms, he blinks a few times as I rocked him back and forth.  It's been a month since the close overdose had happened.  After staying in the hospital for two weeks, I was glad to be home with my kids and Justin.  He would come to the hospital every day after work, even if that meant he had to stay in a hotel for a few weeks.

But I couldn't be more glad to be home.  I've got to say, San Francisco is beautiful.  Much better than a hospital room that is for sure.  "So no drive in tonight?" Justin says disappointed and I shake my head.  "Don't want my little ones getting sick," I say looking down at Jackson's beautiful blue eyes. 

"That's alright.  I'll put on a movie for us alright?" He says and I nod my head as he then walks away to the living room. Things have drastically changed between Justin and I. The arguing has stopped, and things were back to normal, but better. I guess the break was what we needed to realize how badly we wanted to be with one another.

Besides our relationship, obvious things were better. A much bigger house, Justin finally has his Doctorates degree in psychology and I'm almost graduated from the university. Obviously since I wasn't able to go to school for a few months, that put a major setback. But I was almost done thankfully.

Going to the living room, I sit down on the couch as I snuggle next to Justin. Jackson was falling fast asleep, so I covered him and myself with the blanket Justin had brought. "Where's my girl?" He asks looking next to me and I tell her that she was upstairs.  He then stands up and soon comes back with our baby girl in his arms. He holds her over his shoulder with her small blanket covering herself.

"This is going to put us to sleep," Justin mumbles as we watched Wreck It Ralph: Breaks The Internet. Leaning on his shoulder I say, "Good. We need it," and he releases a soft chuckle. He moves his arm and wraps it around my body.  I rest my head on his shoulder as we watched the movie. 

We were halfway into the movie and my eyes had felt extremely heavy.  "You know, we're the only ones watching the movie?" I say and Justin doesn't reply.  I lift my head and I see Justin's head laid back on the sofa making me chuckle.  "Babe," I say and he snores loudly making me release a laugh. "Babe," I say a little louder as I gently slap his cheek.

He snorts and raises his head. "What happened?" he says as he sleepily blinks. "Come over here," he says pulling me close to him and he places a kiss at the top of my head. He presses his lips on my forehead as he places gentle kisses on it. As I close my eyes, Jackson whines and Justin opens his eyes to look at him. "You don't let your parents sleep now don't you?" He says making me laugh at his comment.

"I'll put Melanie in the crib before he wakes her up," he says and I lift my head from his shoulder. As he stands up I suggest we go somewhere to eat.  "With the babies?" He asks and I nod my head. He shrugs his shoulders and says, "We haven't had some time being out with the kids in forever." Making me smile with content.