21.

Jason's POV
I walk up to my room, and I see Ana changing into her pajamas through my window. Moments later, she turns off all her lights and crawls into bed. Normally I'd just go right now, but if I'm going to sneak into her house, I can't let anyone see.

So the hours passed, and it was finally three in the morning.  No one was in the streets.

Here I go.

I walk out my room, and close the door behind me. I walk down the steps, and leave the house.

The ground crunched under me as I step on the white grass that was lightly covered in ice.

Approaching her front door step, I take the spare key out my pocket and I unlock the door. The smell of her perfume lingered the house. I walk into the kitchen and I see the pink roses he bought her. I knock over the vase and the water flows over the granite table leaving the roses to float over the clear liquid.

I walk up the stairs making a few steps creak. The hall was dark, but I knew where her room was.

I open her door, and the floor creaks as I walk to her. I was standing above her, and I lightly touch her forehead. I missed her so much. I then bend down and press my lips against her mouth. As I kiss her, I remove the blankets off her body. I look at her beautiful body and I caress it. She sleepily moans as I do so. I then begin peeling the clothes off her body leaving her half naked.

She then wakes up, and she looks up to me. Before she could scream, I place my lips at hers. She then attempts to push me off but she was too sleepy. Stupid bitch. I then place my hands at her neck choking her in my hands.

She then fully wakes up, and she really tries to push me off her. I then let her neck go to see what she would do. She tries to leave the bed and I push her back down onto the mattress.

She attempts to punch me, but I always hurt her. I clench my fist and I begin hitting her face. She yells, "Stop!" But I obviously didn't care for it. She covers her face with her arms to defend herself and I still beat her arms leaving bruises.

I then get off of her, and drag her by the legs. She slowly falls off the bed and her head hits the wooden floor. She hisses and I begin kicking her everywhere. Her stomach, her arms and her legs.

I become angry at her. "Why would you move on?!" I yell to her and I grab her by the hair so she could look me straight in the eyes. "I told you if you ever moved on, I'd kill that fucker, and you," I say and she breathes hard as she stares into my eyes. I could tell she was scared for my next move.

I slam her head against the floor. I then stand up and I grab her feet as I begin dragging her. Her nails drag along the wood driving me crazy. I kick her arms and yell, "Shut up Ana!" Making her do so and I continue dragging her down the hall. She begins crying from the pain of me kicking her arms.

As I let her feet go, she tries to get up and she fails. I walk into her bathroom to look for the alcohol, when suddenly she jumps on my back and begins choking me. I lose balance as I trip from her feet, I take a few steps back and I fall on her. We then go rolling down the stairs making my body hurt as we hit the steps multiple times.

As we go to the bottom, I landed right on her. I was angry for her to try to choke me, and I wrap my hands around her neck making her gasp for breath. Her arm was stretched out clawing at the floor. I stare into her eyes as I choke her, when suddenly something hits me in my right temple. I heard the clay pot crush against my head and the dirt falls all over her.

"Agh!" I yell out as I place my hand at my right temple. "Fuck," I hiss as I sit up and she then kicks my chest making me fall to the floor. She walks over me, and she makes a run for the stairs.