45.

Ana's POV
It had been a few weeks since the huge incident had happened and I could tell Justin was still mad about the whole situation. He's mad at the thought of someone trying to ruin us, and knowing that this person has such an ability to do so. I wouldn't leave Justin over this, but I definitely was about to when I saw his ex at the door.

But good thing that was all cleared up.

Justin had gotten out of work and I was done with my classes for today, so were just hanging out at my house. Justin was currently playing with his guitar trying to teach me a few chords, but me being the extremely talented person I am, it became a failure anytime he attempted to teach me something.

"You put your finger right here, and then the pinky right here. Now strum it," he says sitting behind me. Unfortunately, due to my extremely small hands, the string held by my pinky was not heard. "Babe, you gotta play all the strings," Justin says laughing and I roll my eyes.

"My hands are too small for this. You have long fingers, so it's easy for you," I say and he laughs out loud. "Would you like me to buy you a ukelele so you can learn it?" He teases me and I gasp.  "I'm kidding I'm kidding babe," he says and I playfully roll my eyes. 

He then puts his hand over mine and he places my fingers on the strings.  "Now strum," He says and I shake my head.  "You're gonna laugh at me," I say and he laughs.  "I'm not, I swear," he says shaking his head laughing.  "C'mon, Im trying to reach you, just strum it," he says and I do it.  "You got it!" He smiles and he smothers my face with kisses making me giggle.

My alarm goes off on my phone for me to take my birth control pills.  I stand up from the couch and I then walked up the stairs.  Going into the restroom, I open the cabinet and take the bottle.  Opening it up, I shake it on the palm of my hand and take one out. 

Looking into the bottle, I see I only had nine left.  After I put the bottle back in the cabinet, I walk downstairs with the pill in my hand.  Justin closes the fridge door and hands me a water bottle.  "Thank you," I say taking it and opening twisting the bottle cap open.  "Is it a side affect for the pills to make you sleepy?" He asks and I shake my head as I drank the water. 

"No why?" I ask after I swallowed the pill.  "You fall asleep after every time you take them," he says and I nod my head.  "No I don't," I say lightly laughing.  "How much do you want a bet you'll fall asleep in the next half hour?" He says and I playfully roll my eyes as I sit on the couch. 

"Fifty dollars," I say and he shakes my hand.  "You're on Palvin," he says and I giggle.  As he sat next to me, he strummed the guitar and I leaned my head on his shoulder.  "Ana I never believed in love until I had yours.  This is more than a season, and you're going to fall asleep.  I'm not afraid to tell you, I'm going to win the bet.  You're going to fall asleep on my shoulder, then I'm going to win fifty dollars.  Life is all good when you're around, girl I'm going to win that bet, you'll watch and see," Justin sings and I lightly laugh as I lay my head on his shoulder. 

"Did you just make that up right now?" I say and he laughs as he nods his head.  "Well actually, I sang the lyrics to the melody of a song I have written previously.  Just changed the lyrics obviously," he says and I look at him.  "You right music?" I ask and he nods his head. "Mostly love songs," he says and I raise my eyebrows at him.  "Oh do you?" I ask and he nods his head.  "Yeah, and one day I'll sing them all to you.  But for now I'll just sing this one," he says and I lean my head back on his shoulder. 

"Keep playing, it sounds nice," I say and he does so.  I moved my head up and my lips brushed at his neck.  I gently kissed his neck and he set his guitar down on the carpet floor.  He wrapped his arm around my waist and his fingers played with my hair.