41.

Justin's POV
Getting to Ana's house, I wake her up as she had fallen asleep on the car ride back.  "Ana," I whisper as I lightly shake her arm.  She flutters her eyes open and I smile as she made eye contact with me.  "Carry me," she mumbles and I lightly laugh.  I open my door and I walk to her side.  Opening her door, she makes grabby hands and I carry her bridal style. 

"Anything else princess?" I ask and she smiles happily at the nickname I had just recently began calling her.  "A kiss," she says and I kiss her.  She holds onto my cheeks, and begins kissing my lips repeatedly.  When she pulled away, she looked into my eyes and smiles.  She wrapped her arms around my neck and hid her face into my neck making me smile at her shyness. 

With my foot, I shut the door and I walk to her front door.  I take the keys out of my pocket and I open her front door.  Closing it behind me, I looked down and I see Ana staring at me.  "Quit staring at me, creep," I mock her voice and I then kiss her lips before she could even giggle.

Walking up the stairs, her warm breath repeatedly hit my neck. Passing her room door, I gently place her on the bed. As I remove my arm from under her head, I hiss as her head put pressure on my wound.  She opens her eyes, "What happened?" she asks and I shake my head.  "It's nothing babe," I sweetly tell Ana and she sits up. 

"Is it your hand?" She asks as she grabs my wrists and she then pulls my hand towards her.  "Doesn't it hurt?" She says with a sympathetic look in her eyes and I nod my head yes.  "Just a bit," I say and she stands up as she then walks to the bathroom.  "Come," she says and I walk to her bathroom.  Behind a mirror to the left, she gets a bottle of alcohol, some ointment and a bandaid. 

"Put your hand over the sink," she tells me and I do so.  She opens the bottle and spills some of the alcohol onto my hand making me hiss in pain.  "Sorry," she says and I shake my head, "It's alright love," I say.  She then opens the ointment and squeezes some into my palm.  As she rubbed the gel onto the palm of my hand, I looked at her. 

How can someone look so beautiful by doing something so simple as rubbing the palm of a hand?

How can I love someone so much after only knowing them for a few months?

She opens a pack of bandaids and takes one out.  "Do you think this one is fine?" She asks me referring to the size.  She notices that I was looking at her and her cheeks immediately turn into a flush of red. 

"Stop staring," she says giggling and I couldn't stop myself from smiling.  "Yeah that one is fine," I say looking at her and she just blushes while she begins laughing.  "Babe, you didn't even look at it," she says giggling and she opens up the bandaid as she then places it on my palm. 

"Look at you blushing," I say pinching her cheeks and she giggles as her cheeks turn into a bright hue of red.  "You're so beautiful," I say holding on her cheeks and she smiles.  She then leans in and kisses me, and when she stops the kiss I mumble the words again making her laugh. 

"Aw no kiss this time?" I say as she walks away from me as she gets something from one of the cabinets.  I walk up to her and she says,"Later." "No give me a kiss right now," I say holding onto her waist as I then kiss her cheeks and she begins laughing.  I lift her up as I hold onto her waist and I kiss her repeatedly. 

She laughs as I kissed her cheeks, then her forehead, then her nose.  "Trying to tell me you'll kiss me later, I demand my kisses now," I say and she couldn't stop laughing.  "Put me down," she says laughing and I do so.  She walks past me and I smash my lips onto her cheek making her giggle. 

She then gets a pack of wipes from her room and walks back to the bathroom.  Taking one wipe out, she cleans her face of makeup.  She looks at me, and laughs.  "Whats so funny?" I ask her and she says, "I just imagined what you would like with makeup on." She begins giggling and I raise my eyebrows.  "Not happening," I say walking past her and she says, "I'll do it in your sleep," she says and I sarcastically laugh loudly as I shake my head.