42.

Justin's POV
"Justin. Babe," Ana says dragging each word as she shakes my arm. She places one hand at my cheek and I place my hand over hers. I open my eyes and I look down at her. She smiles as she saw I was awake and she immediately crashes her lips onto mine. Repeatedly she kisses my lips, and once she was done, I mumbled, "And you say I'm the needy one."

She laughs at my comment and I pull her body close to mine. "Did you just wake me up for kisses?" I sleepily mumble as I had my chin on top of her head and she stays quiet. "Ana?" I say and I look down to see her already sleeping.

"Wake me up at three in the morning for kisses, only to fall right back asleep," I grumble to myself as I cover her with the blankets. I scoot back and yell out as I fall off the of the bed. Ana immediately looks over the bed and I hiss as a shot of pain hit my back.

"What happened?" She asks me and I sit up. "My back," I say standing up and then I proceed to walk to the restroom. I flicked the light on, and I turn my back to the mirror. "Oh my god Ana," I say as I see red claw marks all over her my back. Eight lines went down my entire back, and four going to the left, and four more to the right.

"What is it?" She asks and I was still surprised at the image of my back, that I didn't answer her. She then walks in the restroom. "Look," I say turning my back to her and she begins laughing. "This shit hurts," I say laughing and she covers her mouth as she couldn't stop laughing.

"And not a mark on you... except for that one," I say referring to the love bites on her neck. "I'm making you put gloves on next time," I say as I look at my back again. It was like Freddy Krueger scratched me.

Okay maybe I'm overreacting, but seriously, it hurts, and it does not look pretty.

Laughing at my statement, she says, "Here, let me put some ointment on it." She then touches my shoulder but quickly removes her hand.  "I'm probably going to have scars now," I say as Ana was putting some ointment on it.  She giggles, "You'll be fine, just let it heal," she says and I playfully roll my eyes. 

"You know, as my best friend, I wouldn't expect you to do such a thing," I say and she playfully rolls my eyes. "Well then don't have sex with me," she says in a playful tone and I eye her.  "You were the one that made all the moves and said certain things.  Don't try to blame what happened all on me," I say laughing and she kisses me to shut me up. 

"Does it feel better?  Do you want me to put alcohol on it?" She asks and I shake my head.  "It feels fine, it just hurts when touched with too much pressure," I say and she nods her head as she put the ointment away behind the mirror. 

She flickers the light off and walks back to her room. After she gets a hoodie from her closet and puts it on, she then climbs in bed and I do so as well. "You're not cold?" She asks me as I lay in her bed with only my boxers on. "No I'm okay," I say as I cover her with the blankets and she cuddles next to me. With her back facing me, I wrap my arm around her and I pull her close to my body.

I set my chin on top of her head as her back faced me and I intertwine our fingers. Bringing our hands up, I kiss the back of her hand and I then set our hands at her stomach.

Sitting there for a few moments, I was dazing off into a slumber, when I hear something on top of us. Like something was on the roof, scratching at it. "Do you hear that?" Ana whispers and I nod my head. Letting her hand go, I slip off of her bed and I put one of my hoodies on. One I had recently left here for Ana to keep.

After I put it on, I quietly walk to her balcony. Moving the curtain, I slide open the glass door and I take a step outside.  I hear a scratching sound at the very top of the roof.  The wooden balcony squeaks making me stop, and the scratching pauses.  I see Ana get off her bed and walk to me.  I place my index finger to my lips, telling her to stay quiet.