31.

Jason's POV
Waking up in the middle of the night, I laid in the metal bed and sighed as I was annoyed as fuck. 

I don't regret killing Christina and her stupid husband, but if I would've cleaned up the damn mess and hid their bodies in a sewer, I wouldn't be in this shit hole. 

The dumb bitch deserved to die. 

If I hadn't met her this never would have happened.  If I would have not been a sex addict this would have not happened.  If I would have not had this disorder this would have not happened.  If I wouldn't have met Ana, I wouldn't have gotten this shit, been a sex addict, and be so fucking depressed. 

If I hadn't met Ana, nothing would have ever happened.  This is all her fucking fault, for fucking leaving me.  When I hadn't even hurt her, ever. 

She didn't deserve me.  I'm the best guy any girl could ever have.  That dumb guy she's seeing doesn't deserve her, and she doesn't deserve a piece of garbage like him. 

We deserve one another. 

I'm the best and she's the best. 

I sigh as I turn to my side and try to fall asleep.  Tears come to my eyes as I thought and about Ana.  We could've been so much, if she would have just accepted my proposal.  If I hadn't been such a crazy person, she would love me and would trust me to take her hand in marriage. 

I close my eyes and eventually fall asleep. 

Waking up to the sound of the metal door squeaking, I sigh and lift myself off the bed. The bed was harsh on my back last night, and I had no fucking blankets nor food all day yesterday.

A guard opens my door and I walk out to the hall along with the other prisoners.   

"Aye you're the new guy right?" I hear someone say I roll my eyes but I turn around.  "Yeah, and you are?" "Schaefer.  You were the one hitting on officer Valadez yeah?" He says and I laugh, "Yeah that was me.  I'm Jason McCann," I say and he nods his head. 

As much as I hated having friends and being social, I'm trying anything to get out of here.  And if he escapes, I need him to help me escape too.  So here comes the facade. 

"Alright well since you're the new guy, I'll invite you over to my groups table if you want," he says and I nod my head, "Yeah I'll hang out with you guys." And we walk to the line to get breakfast. 

"You ever been in jail?" He asks and I shake my head as I get a plate and a lady serves us some substance of food.  "I've been in here for eight years, since I was  twenty," he says and I laugh, "Oh yeah?  What'd you do?" I ask.  He gets food put on his plate.  "Murdered my ex girlfriend, and the dude I found her in bed with," he says and I chuckle. 

"I'm here in jail, because I murdered the girl I was sleeping with, and her husband that walked in on us," I say and he laughs and gives me a high five.  "My man, not bad, not bad," he says and he takes me to the table with his other friends.

"Alright guys we got a new adding to the table. This is Jason McCann," he introduces me to the guys at the table and I sit down. They nod hi to me and some shake my hand.

"We got Victor, Robert, and Ruben," he says and they begin talking about they were in the jail.

Apparently Victor and Robert had been buddies since high school, and they were always robbing banks together. They had killed many people who were in the banks so that they wouldn't get caught by police. They are also really good at hacking into systems, like cameras and people's credit cards, so until they got sent to jail when they got found, they were basically millionaires.