26.

Jason's POV
I've had enough of Ana and her bullshit new boyfriend, so to let myself lose and be carefree, a girl I've been talking to and I, are going to a bar tonight.  Don't get me wrong, I still love Ana and this new girl is just a rebound, but isn't it always fun to mess with people?  Break their heart into two, especially when yours is broken as well?

Me and this girl met at a restaurant.  She had saw that I was alone, and decided to eat with me.  Nice and desperate of her to do so.  I pulled her into feeling bad for me by telling her that my mom was dying of cancer and blah blah blah.  That I had three jobs and I take care of her and all this bullshit. 

It was so funny to see her actually feel bad and easily fall for the lie.  It was even more funny when she had said that I had a good heart in me, and I truly do care about other people. 

I've stalked and killed people, but keep thinking that. 

Her dumbass then decided to pay for my meal because I had told her that we were short on money and this and that.  Truth is, I get money from my dad every month.  And it's quite a lot. 

He knows about my mental issues, and he pays for my house rent and basically everything I need and buy for myself.  Apparently he couldn't handle me and my issues, but hey, whatever to not care about my own responsibilities right?  Not like I could handle them, and such responsibilities on my own. 

But anyways, back to Dayana.  She's kind and all, but I could tell that she's desperate for love. 

She's just waiting for Mr. Right, and I'm sure with my lies, she probably thinks that that is me.  She's pretty smart on her education and her future, but she's a huge lover of parties and drinking.  She's not an alcoholic, but as Cyndi Lauper has said before, "Girls just want to have fun."

And I guess I'm just having fun with her heart.

Driving on the road on my way to her house, I see a small flower shop on the side of the road.  Getting off, I grab the first ones I see and pay for them.  Throwing them in the passenger seat, I continue the drive to her house. 

Arriving at her house, I put some cologne on and I take the flowers in my hands. 

Her house was pretty huge considering she was a lawyer.  I'll have to definitely use her one day if Ana or her dumb boyfriend tries to put me in jail.

I ring her doorbell and wait a few moments.  Then her door opens.  "Hi Jason, aw you got me flowers," she says as I hand them to her and she hugs me.  "Beautiful (cheap) flowers, for a beautiful (meaningless) girl," I tell her and she blushes as I give her a "loving" stare into her eyes.  Just something I've mastered to make girls think I'm in love with them, she of course falls for it. 

"Come on in, I'll put the flowers in a vase and we can leave," she says as she holds my hand letting me in as I walk behind her.  She lets my hand go as we approach the kitchen and I sit at a tall stool she had sitting under a counter. 

The dress she wore fit her body just well, giving a tight grip on just the right places.  I stare at her body, and then she says something.  "Hm?" I say asking her to repeat her words and she giggles and I falsely laugh along.  "Quit staring at my body," she giggles and I stand up from my stool and walk to her. 

I pull her waist to me and kiss her lips.  Just as I was about to put her on the counter, she lightly pushes my chest away from her, "I was saying that we should get going," she says and I remove my hands from her body.  "I'm sorry, I just lose track of time whenever I look at you," I say looking at her eyes and she blushes and she walks past me.