56.

Justin's POV
"As we can see here on this graph, the more poverty is in one area, the more crime scenes occur," the guy says and I lean back on my chair.  I blink a few times and I then sit straight up before I could fall asleep.  I look around the huge glass table and see everyone else was sitting upright and professional.  I then do the same. 

Nodding my head, I acted like I was actually interested in what the guy was saying.  "What do you think Justin?  Do you think if we had more jails in these areas, the crime would stop?" The guy asks me and I shake my head.  "And why is that?" He asks setting his stick on the floor and he places his hands on the top of it. 

"Well, psych- excuse me, people with antisocial personality disorder, they think the law doesn't occur to them.  It might actually make them have their crimes more secret and well planned out if a jail is around them.  Just so they don't get caught by police.  But once again, if they think they're better than the law, they won't think much about police arresting them," I say and he nods his head with a smile on his face. 

"Have you gotten your doctorates degree in Forensic Psychology Mr. Bieber?" He asks me and I shake my head.  "I'm getting that next year actually," I say and he asks what school I'm attending.  "Is this necessary?" Someone in the table interrupts our conversation and I look at them.  "We get it, the guy is dedicated to Forensic Psychology.  We should move on with the meeting," he says and I don't open my mouth.  "Alright," the guy with the stick says and he turns his back to us, once again facing the chart. 

"Don't mind Elijah, he's always like that," the guy next to me says and I laugh.  "You're the new guy right?" He asks me and I nod my head.  "I'm Malcom," he says and we shake hands. 

"You're going to party tonight?" He asks me and I nod my head

"You're going to party tonight?" He asks me and I nod my head.  "I gotta get to know some people," I say and he nods his head.  "You can hang out with my wife and I at the party," he offers and I smile nodding my head.  "Definitely," I say and we leave the conversation at that before we would get kicked out. 

Taking my phone out from my pocket, I look at my screen and see it was barely 8:37 AM.  Great, I have another thirty-eight minutes left in this meeting.

I then get a message, but luckily it wasn't heard since I had my phone on silent.  Unlocking my phone, I go to the messaging app and I see Ana had sent me a picture.  Opening up the chat, I lightly chuckle.