27.

Ana's POV
"Did you pick a movie yet?" I ask Justin as I take out a bag of popcorn from the microwave and he says, "Yeah I chose a scary movie." I place the popcorn in a big bowl and I walk to the living.

"Insidious? Are you trying to make me shit my pants?" I say and he laughs as he puts some popcorn in his mouth. "It's not that scary," he says and I try to snatch the control from his hand. "It's not that bad," he says laughing and I reach over but he hid the control. "To you, give me the control," I say laughing as I give up.

I make a serious face, "Give me the control, please?" I say and he shakes his head. I huff and shove some popcorn in my mouth. "You know you love me," he teases me and I throw some popcorn at his face. "Shut up," I say and he kisses my cheek, making me crack a smile.

It had already passed an hour, and I probably screamed from every jump scare the movie had. And each time, Justin would laugh his ass off.

"Oh no, a scary part is coming," Justin says and I cover my eyes with the blanket. "I'm not looking," "Babe, you have to look, it's the best part!" He says and I look at the screen.

"It's not that bad, I promise," he says and I believe him as I stare at the screen. For a few moments the room was quiet and so was the movie.

"BOO!" Justin yells and as I jumped, the popcorn bowl in my hands went flying in the air and fell right on me. He began laughing loudly as the popcorn all landed on me.  "You got a little something on your hair love," he says taking it off my hair and I begin laughing.

"I hate you so much for that," I say grabbing a pillow and hitting him in the face with it. He throws the pillow on the floor and he attacks my face with kisses and I push his face.  "No, don't try and win me over with kisses, you scared the crap out of me.  And it doesn't help that this movie is scary, and now I'm scared of my house being haunted," I say and he laughs as I begin picking up the popcorn from the wooden floor.

"I've been to plenty of haunted places before, it's not that bad," he says and I stand up, "Like where?" I ask and he helps me pick up the mess. "Well my childhood house was haunted, I've gone to many haunted cemeteries, and then the Queen Mary," he says and I stand up.

"Is the Queen Mary actually haunted?" I ask and he laughs, "Is it haunted? The question is, where in the boat is it safe. The whole thing is haunted. Have you ever been on it?" He asks and I shake my head, "No, I don't plan on dying early," and he gasps.

"I'm taking you," "No you're not," I say and he nods his head, "We're going to the Queen Mary this month, and I'm taking you to the isolation room," he says and I ask, "What's that?"

"The morgue." He answers.

I knew even if I said no, he was going to drag me along. Another adventure here we come.

Next Weekend
The weekend that we would be going to Queen Mary had finally came, and I have to say, I am actually really scared. As someone who has never been to a haunted place, and taking a big step as to going into one of the most haunted places, that definitely doesn't put some pressure on me.

"Got everything?" Justin says as I place my luggages in the back of his car, "Yeah," and I close the trunk. "Are you scared?" He asks as we jump in the car and I reply, "Feel my hands." I show him my hand and he lightly laughs. "Don't sweat on it, you won't get murdered or anything. You'll probably just hear a few things here and there," he says and I sarcastically reply, "Like that makes it any better," and he backs out of the driveway.

"The only place you should be scared of is the isolation room, it's so creepy and dark down there," he says and I get the chills. "If I hear anything down there, I'm running out of there without you," I say and he laughs as we drive into the freeway.