48.

Justin's POV
Arriving to my house, I hop out of the car and walk to Ana's side. Opening the door, she walks out and I close the door behind her. "Can you open the front door for me?" I ask her and she walks to the front door. Opening the trunk, I take out the box and I walk to the front door.

Ana closes the door behind her as I then begin walking up the staircase. "Open that door for me babe, please," I tell her and she opens a door to a room that was next to mine. As she opens it, I walk in and gently place the box on the floor. "Do you have scissors?" She asks and I nod my head. "Yeah, I have a pair downstairs under the sink," I say and with that she leaves the room to go get the pairs of scissors.

Looking around the room, I think of where to put the crib. The room had a walk in closet to the left, and a huge window across from it. Between the window and closet was an empty wall. I suppose I'll put it there. Ana walks in and hands me the scissors. "Thank you," I say taking them from her and I stab into the tape that wrapped the box. Dragging it down, the tape cuts into two leaving an opening.

Opening the box, I take out some items and place them on the floor. Ana picks out the instructions from the box and she raises her eyebrows making me lightly laugh. "All these instructions just for a crib?" She says and I laugh. "Do you have a tool box?" She asks me and I stand up.  "Yeah, I'll get it.  I'll be right back," I say as I then walk away to my room to get my tool box. 

After getting it from under my bed, I walk into the other room and I see Ana sitting on the floor reading the instructions.  She had her hair in a messy bun, and she wore a tank top along with some jean shorts.  And the way she had her legs criss-crossed was just the most adorable thing.  The way she stared at the paper and read it just melted my heart. 

Slipping out my phone from my pocket, I take a picture and she gasps when she hears the sound go off.  "I look like crap, why did you take a picture," she says laughing as she then stands up and walks to me.  "Let me see," she says and I laugh as I shake my head.  "No, you're going to delete it," I say and she tells me that she won't. 

Handing her the phone, I show her the picture and she begins laughing.  "Don't show this to anyone," she says and I reply, "Not even our baby.  I was planning on showing them."  She hands me back the phone, "Yes, but only him," she says and I playfully roll my eyes as I then put it back in my pocket.  "Only him?  And what about the kids after?" I say and she sighs.  "Fine, them too," she says and I kiss her making her smile.

Sitting on the floor next to her, I take out more stuff from the box and lay them on the floor. "That goes on the bottom, and those go on the head of the bed," Ana tells me and I set them on their places. "I think this is the only time I'll ever read instructions," Ana says and I lightly laugh. "You've never followed instructions before?" I say and she shakes her head.

"There's no use for them," she says and I laugh. "Really? Alright then, let's make the crib without the instructions then," I say taking the small book away from her and she laughs as she reaches for it. "Except for this time. This time there is a use" she says and I laugh. "Oh now you're changing your mind huh?" I say and she playfully snatches the book from my hand.

"Only because my baby is going to sleep on this bed and I need to make sure it's safe," she says in a matter-of-fact tone as she then smiles. She can never keep a straight face, she's always with that beautiful smile. And I love that about her.

"Mhm, making up excuses," I say and she laughs. For a few moments it was silent, until she asked, "Can I be honest with you?" I look up at her, "Yeah, what's wrong?" "I don't know how we're going to do this.  Do you even want to do this?" she says and I laugh a little.  "With the instructions, it can't be that hard," I say and she shakes her head.  "I wasn't talking about the crib Justin," she says and I look over at her.  "It's just not fair to you," she says and I ask her, "Babe, what are you talking about?"  I see her eyes water making me worried.