51.

Justin's POV
Hearing the alarm clock blare, I open my eyes and turn it off.  I groan as my body hurt from the impact of the car, and having to move everything back into the house.  Turning back around I pat the bed for Ana's body and I open my eyes to see the empty bed.  I had forgotten that Ana was in the hospital.  I sit up from the bed and slide off of it to get dressed. 

I open one of the boxes and search for a shirt and some jeans.  I go into the restroom to brush my teeth, and then wet hands.  I brush my fingers through my hair into a messy hairdo.  Afterwards I leave the house and walk to the car. 

I see Jason peering out his room window as I walked across the yard.  Getting in the car, I drive past the house and go to the hospital. 

Walking to the hospital, the door slides open and I walk to the front desk.  "Good morning, are visiting hours open yet?" I ask the woman at the front desk and she nods her head yes.  "Yes they are.  Who would you like to visit?" She asks and I reply with Ana's name as I leaned against the counter. 

"Room E4, it will be to the right of that hallway," she smiles at me and I thank her.  I walk down the hall and search for the room.  Once I find it, I peak my head in and see Ana watching the TV as she ate a salad.  "Idiot," she mumbles at the TV making me laugh and she turns her head.  As she noticed my presence her eyes lit up making my heart warm. 

I walk over to her and carefully hug her.  "I missed you so much," she says and I smile at her.  "How are you feeling?  Has the doctor said anything?" I ask pulling a chair to sit next to her and she shakes her head.  "I don't know anything.  They sewed me up last night," she says lifting up the hospital dress and I saw the small sewn up cut on the very upper part of her stomach.  She then puts it down and looks at me.  "But I feel fine.  It doesn't hurt as much.  I think the baby is fine," she says with hope in her eyes and I kiss her. 

She attempts to sit up but I worryingly tell her to not sit up. 

"I'll be fine Justin," she says lightly smiling and I remove my hand at her shoulder that attempted to keep her laying down.  She moves the pillow, and sets it back to sit up.  She scoots up and sits up.  "There, the baby and I are both fine.  No worries," she says and I playfully roll my eyes.  "Alright maybe I just worry too much," I say and she giggles. 

Placing my hand at her small bump, she smiles as I stare into those beautiful eyes of hers.  "I'm going to die if our baby has your eyes," I mumble and she laughs with my joke.  "I can barely handle yours, imagine another set of eyes like yours?" I say raising my eyebrows and she giggles.  "We're going to have to buy another crib Justin," she tells me and I notice the change in her tone.  I knew she was worried about Jason messing up the crib again. 

"That's fine," I say and she looks down at our hands.  "Babe," I say lifting up her chin and her eyes were already watery.  "I promise I will keep our baby safe okay?  No matter what it takes.  Don't worry about Jason," I tell her as I looked into her eyes and she blinks away her tears.   "You promise you're not mad?" She asks and I furrow my eyebrows.  "Mad at what babe?" I say and she shrugs her shoulders. 

"At Jason.  At me for letting him in the house, and having him almost ki-" she says as her voice cracks and I place my hand at her cheek.  "You didn't do anything my love.  I'm not mad at you.  I'm mad at him obviously.  You and our baby being alive is the most important thing to me right now.  I'm not going to worry about being mad at you for something that wasn't your fault," I tell her and she sniffles.  "I love you.  Nothing is ever going to change that," I say and she smiles. 

She looks at me and then lightly pulls on my collar bringing our lips together.  "I'm so excited to be parents," she says and I smile from ear to ear.  "I'm beyond happy to be able to share this experience with you," I tell her and she smiles.  "And I'm still sure it's a girl," I tease her and she playfully shoves my arm.  "Get out," she jokes as she playfully rolls her eyes.  She intertwines our fingers and I bring them up to kiss the back of her hand.