58.

Ana's POV
Putting my clothes into a luggage, I zip it up and stand it up. Carrying it down the hall, I set it by the steps as I then walk into the babies room. Getting another luggage, I throw some onesies, pajamas and blankets into the luggage. Getting a pack of diapers, I put it in the diaper bag and get some bottles.

Carrying the bag and luggages down the stairs, I open the front door and walk to my car. Suddenly a hand covers my mouth, and I feel a blade on my neck. "Going somewhere?" I hear Jason ask and I shake my head. He keeps his hand over my mouth and the knife over my skin as we walked backwards.

We walk into the house and he puts me against the front door. "You can't run away Ana, we've gone through that already," he whispers in my ear and the knife goes down my chest as he then kisses my neck. "I've missed you so much," he moans as his free hand grips my cheek making me tense up.

"Stop," I say squeezing his wrist and he looks at me. "Did you say something?" He asks dragging the knife along my stomach. "It's such a shame you're not pregnant, I could kill those fuckers... right now," he says stabbing the wall. He then smiles as he sees the fear in my eyes.

"Aw don't be scared kitten, I won't do anything I promise," he says with a soft tone. He then goes to my ear, as he then giggles. "Except for take advantage of you again, and beat you up for leaving me," he whispers in my ear. He takes his head out of my neck and he smiles at the fear in my eyes.

He then kisses my neck making me tense up. His hand gropes me making me hold my breath. "You know you liked it," he whispers in my ear and I push him off as water arose to my eyes.

I then run up the stairs and he follows me behind. His feet stomping the wooden steps were heard as he chased me up the staircase.  He then falls and I quickly run to the babies room.  Carrying them off the cribs, I go into the closet and I hide inside the dirty laundry basket.  Topping the basket, I hear him opening the door to my room.  I begin catching my breath and I hear one of the babies yawning. 

Oh god, please don't start crying. 

Luckily, none of them were crying, but I could still hear Jason opening every door and asking where I was.  Staying quiet, I then hear his footsteps coming by.  "C'mon Ana, you know how much it aggravates me when you try and hide from me," he says. 

He then walks into the babies rooms.  He then chuckles as he says, "Stupid pieces of shit."  He then slides the slide open door.  Getting out my phone, I dial 911 but then the basket falls on to the side.  The top came off and my phone went bouncing away from me.  Looking up I see Jason looking down at me making me become scared. 

He then looks at my phone and hears the woman on the phone asking for my emergency.  He picks it up and says, "I'm sorry, everything is under my control.  My wife is just seeing having hallucinations that's all."  He then hangs up and he throws my phone to the wall leaving it to crack and shatter. 

He then drags me by the hair and I yell for him to let me go.  My yelling causes Melanie to start crying.  He darts his eyes to the baby  and I crawl to her.  He tells me to give her to him and I shake my head.  "Shut the baby up, or they get stabbed," he says and I hold Melanie close to me as I lightly patted her bottom.  I look up to him and he crouched down to my level. 

"We could've had one," he says and I roll my eyes making him quickly squeeze my jaw.  "Roll those eyes again and I'm running that kid over," he threatens and I hold Melanie a little tighter and I carry Jackson before Jason could get him. 

"Let me see her," he says and I shake my head making him sigh and roll his eyes.  "Give me the kid," he repeats himself and I tell him no.  "Give, me, the baby," he slowly demands and I ignore him.