73.

Justin's POV
Holding Melanie over my bare chest, I laugh as she babbled random words. "Yeah?" I respond to her babbling. Ana was currently putting Jackson to sleep in the other room. My little Melanie was way too awake to sleep right now. But I didn't mind, I'd definitely stay up and miss sleep just to watch my kids being happy.

"My little cutie," I say as she squeals and she slaps my cheeks making me scrunch up my nose. "Mhm, I'm glad you're having fun pumpkin," I say and she giggles. I lift her from my chest and hold her up in the air. I throw her up and catch her repeatedly making her release loud giggles.

"Justin, I barely fed her," Ana says warning me to be careful. "That was a half an hour ago babe, she'll be fi-" I say and she vomits out a white liquid right onto my chest and neck. Ana holds in a laugh as she slaps her hand to her mouth.

"Go ahead, laugh," I say and Melanie releases a loud burp. As Ana laughed loudly, she walked to me and took the little baby from my arms. "I told you," she says laughing at me and I quickly stand up. "Yeah yeah," I say as I walk into the bathroom for a shower.

Removing my boxers and grey sweats, I open the glass door and close the curtains to shower. The hot water ran through my body relaxing me. I scrub my body with soap repeatedly in hopes that the smell of the milk wouldn't stay there.

After about ten minutes, I get out of the shower and I wrap a towel around the bottom half of my body. Walking out, I open the bathroom and I walk to my dresser to get a pair of boxers. After putting them on, I walk to the bed and notice Ana was sleeping alone. Melanie was out of sight. Looking down the hall, I see both babies were in their cribs. Melanie was awake drinking a bottle of milk. 

Walking back to our room, I turn off the light, but leave on the small lamp next to the bed. Lifting up the comforter, I see Ana had on a cheeky lace underwear as she wore one of my T-Shirts.

I swear, this woman lives to tease me. Nothing bad.

Crawling in bed, I wrap my arm around her and pull her towards my body. She shifts around and I chuckle when her butt was pressed against my growing bulge.

"You're not asleep aren't you?" I say and she giggles. "You know exactly what you're doing," I say and she turns around as she kisses my lips. Laying to my side, I suddenly get pushed to my back and she crawls onto my lower abdomen.

"No I don't know what I'm doing," she sarcastically says as we began French kissing. Her hips gently swayed back and forth making her area rub against my shaft. Placing my hand at her cheeks, I give them a squeeze and she bites my lip. "I want you to ravage me," she says and my boxers immediately became tight.

"Yeah and what else?" I say as my hands were placed at her hips as she swayed them. "To fuck me like you don't love me," she says and I pull at her underwear.

"Go on your back," I say and she does so. Hovering her body, I kiss her neck as I removed her shirt.  Her breasts were exposed and I press my chest against hers as I passionately kissed her.