50.

Justin's POV
"Ana!  Baby you gotta wake up!" I say shaking her and her head tilted forward.  "No, babe!  Stay awake!" I say as I quickly drove to the hospital.  Shaking her more, her eyes barely open. "Ana!" I yell with tears flooding my eyes.  "I'm right here," I say with my voice cracking as I held onto her hand. 

"Stay awake," I beg of her and her hand touches her bloody shirt.  "I'm sorry I killed our baby," she mumbles as tears fell out of her eyes.  "No, don't say that babe.  He's going to be just fine," I say shaking my head and tears rolled down her eyes.  She had no effort in wiping them. 

"Ana, listen to me.  You gotta stay awake okay?" I say and her eyes has an empty look in them.  I don't want to think negatively, but if this baby doesn't make it, I don't know how she's going to react. 

Parking in front of the hospital, I carry her body out and I run into the emergency room.  "Somebody get her help please!  She's holding our baby, and she's dying!" I say and a nurse comes running to me.  "Please don't let them die," I say worried as another nurse comes in with a medical bed.  I place her on the bed and they wheel her down the hall.

I run with them down the hall and get a metal door slammed in my face.  I walk more down the hall and see a small window.  Through the glass I saw the doctors frantically running around the room as they were getting things. 

"Sir, we can't have you out here.  Please wait in the waiting room," a nurse tells me as she pushes me away from the glass window and I tell her, "My girlfriends in there!" She continues pushing me down the hall until she then closed some other doors on me.  Looking behind me, I notice I was in the waiting room. 

I walk away from the door and plop myself onto one of the seats and I could see my vision becoming blurry by the second.  Sighing, I shake my head as I wipe the tears from my eyes. 

All this could have been avoided if I would have just called the police on Jason.  If I would have called the mental asylum when I found out that he escaped from multiple ones as a kid.  All of this could have been avoided if I hadn't let him live all the times I wanted to beat him up so badly. 

I would never murder someone, but knowing that he wanted to murder the love of my life and my own baby made my blood boil.  I readjust myself on the seat as I noticed I was slouching.  I calm myself down as the urge to beat up Jason until he bled to death was flooding me. 

If I do anything, I know he'll hurt Ana even worse.  But if I kill him, I won't be able to see my baby grow nor will I see Ana because I'll most likely end up in prison.  I sigh as I just sat on the uncomfortable chair waiting for her doctor to call Ana's name in the waiting room.  This is going to be the longest hours of my life.  Ever. 

The hours has passed and I had my chin in the palm of my hand as I leaned it on the arm rest.  All the people that were sitting by me a few hours ago had gotten called into the rooms or had gone home.  And there I was, waiting. 

The whole time I was silently crying and wiping my tears away.  I'm sure my eyes and probably entire face was puffy and red at this point.  I just want to see her and I hope our baby is okay. 

As I sat there, I yawned and blinked a few times.  Hearing footsteps coming my way I lift my head and turn.  I see a nurse, and she tells me, "I'm sorry to inform you that visiting hours are now over.  If you'd like to see the patient, we open up tomorrow at seven in the morning."  I sigh as I then stand up from the chair.  "Thank you," I tell her as she walks me out of the hospital.

Walking out into the parking lot, I get into my car and begin the drive back to my house. The urge to go to Jason's house and beat him up was huge. Knowing that he trashed my baby's room angered me so much. I'm so worried he'll do the same when our baby comes. I want to protect them at all costs.