A Whole Different Person.

When I woke up, I was exhausted and surprised that the room wasn't full of Michael's snoring. Shutting off my alarm, I glanced over to see Lea alone in the bed and wondered where Michael had gone or if he even slept over. It wasn't like him to be over so late and not sleep over. With a groan, I lied back down and stared at the ceiling. I really had to stop staying out so late. Back home, I'd normally be in bed by 9:30, just like parents.

I didn't want to get up. I wanted to go back to sleep, but I knew I couldn't because I already missed class yesterday. So, I forced myself out of bed and took a long shower. When I was done, I put on a silk lilac skirt that fell just above the middle of my thigh and a plain white button up blouse with black flats. I curled my hair and decided last minute to lightly line my eyes with brown and put on mascara and lip gloss with concealer to cover the marks on my neck. I worried that I hadn't covered them well enough, and I didn't want my professors thinking any different of me if they saw the hickeys. By the time I was finished, it was nearly 8:30 and I didn't have time to grab coffee.

Mandy looked as tired as I did when she walked into class 5 minutes late. She sat in the seat next to me, sliding her extra coffee across the table and I smiled at her, taking a long drink before turning my attention to our Biology professor. When our lesson was over, we went our separate ways and I nearly fell asleep in Beginning Nonfiction Writing. As much as I loved the story we were assigned to read and discuss, I was far too tired to participate or even pay attention. After class, I met Mandy for lunch.

"God, I almost fell asleep in class today," she laughed, setting her tray down and sitting across from me.

"Me too," I admitted, "Long night?" She blushed, flicking her red hair out of her face.

"My roommate didn't come home last night so Calum slept over!" She grinned.

"Lucky you," I laughed.

"Val," she leaned forward. "His dick is, like, the biggest I've ever had." My eyes widened at her confession. "What's Luke's like?" She shoved a forkful of salad into her mouth and I blushed, taking a bite of my sandwich.

"How would I know?" I muttered, realizing that the more time I spent with Luke, the bolder I got in showing others my anger and uncomfortability.

"Come on!" She urged. "Calum said there was total sexual tension when he walked in the room," I couldn't help but roll my eyes, understanding why Luke gets so angry when all his friends get involved in his personal affairs.

Her eyes beamed into me and I bit my lip, glancing around the square to make sure I didn't see anyone I knew.

"It's not like I have anything to compare it to," I finally answered and she smiled.

"So you have seen it!" She exclaimed and I sighed.

"Only once." I wasn't lying. I've only seen it once, but my body had explored it twice.

"Have you fucked him?" Her eyes fell to the ring that still lied on my finger.

"No." I groaned, throwing my head back.

"So what have you done with him?"

"Mandy!" I laughed, "I don't really feel comfortable talking about this." She held up her hands in defense and we ate in silence before heading to class.

Luke was already in his seat with his head down by the time we got there, and I sat in the desk next to him, staring forward. I didn't know what to say to him. How could I after what we shared last night? Especially with Mandy sitting to my right, knowing she'd eavesdrop in anything I said. Luke finally lifted his head, slouching in his chair and sighing before looking over at me.