Daddy Kink.

The second I got back to Luke's room, he smashed his lips against mine. I immediately responded, fisting his shirt and stepping into his body. He moved backwards with me, allowing me to push him onto the bed. The second our lips parted, I climbed on top of him while he pulled off his shirt and threw it aside, reconnecting our lips.

"I have to feed Petunia," his voice was quiet, hardly audible over Petunia's scratching at her bowls. I shook my head, not wanting to lose my boldness.

"Stay," I pleaded.

"As much as I'd love to-" he began, trying to sit up. I pushed his shoulders back down.

"Can't it wait?" I frowned. He glanced at Petunia, who was lying next to the bag of food.

"I don't know," he sighed. We stilled for a second, Petunia remaining still with us.

"If you don't stay, I'll make you," I teased, Luke's eyes widening.

"And how's a small thing like you going to make me stay?" He played along, chewing on his bottom lip.

"I'll do this." I pulled his arms above his head, holding them in place with one hand as the other drew a line down his bare chest. "And this," I whispered, peppering kisses down his jaw, to his neck and chest.

"Hey," he protested, his breathing heavy. "That's not fair," he rasped, grinning.

"I never said I played fair." I kissed his neck again, smirking.

"Well if you don't play fair, then neither do I." Before I could register what he said, he flipped us over, pinning my wrists above my head and hovering over me.

"That's not fair!" I giggled, stealing his phrase.

"I never said I played fair." He stole my phrase as well, his eyes travelling to my chest. "Now it's my turn."

His lips were on mine again, a warm hand sliding into my shirt and across my stomach. I let out a breathy laugh at our reversed roles.

"Look what you're doing to me." He smirked, rolling his hips into mine, I moaned at the sudden pressure to my body. "I'm already hard and all we're doing is kissing." He moved to my neck, peppering kisses down to my collarbones. "Someday, daddy's going to show you how he likes to fuck." He ran a hand down my cheek. "But I'll have to break you in first." He winked and I gasped, our eyes meeting each other.

"So you do have a daddy kink?" He stared at me, a smile forming on his lips. He leaned down, kissing my neck and whispering into my ear.

"You caught me." I laughed, which only causing him to inch closer in response. His hand let go of my wrists, holding me by my waist and kissing me while he moved his body in between my legs, leaning over to keep our touch in contact. My arms snaked around his neck, hands tangling in the thick, curly mess. I moved my hips slightly to connect with his; he let out a small moan in response.

"Luke." I mumbled against his lips and he pulled away, thinking something was wrong and worriedly stared at me. "I want to try something." I panted. He raised his eyebrow. "I want to do it. I'm ready," I whispered. His eyes widened as he crooked his head.

"N-Now?" he stuttered, I nodded. "Oh, baby, I don't think we should. I mean, I'm about to leave and-" He stopped as soon as I frowned. Does he not want me? "Are you sure about this?" He asked and I nodded. "Say it." He rasped. "I need to hear you say it." I took a deep, shaky breath.

"I want to have sex with you," I said and he sighed, eyes beaming through me.

"Are you positive?" he asked.