foreign pain

Third Person POV

Jimin was used to always being alone at school. He knew how to time himself just right so he'd make it out of class before everyone, in turn avoiding the usual traffic and human interaction.

Only now, it hurt him more than usual. It was such a horrible feeling. Jimin hated it. He just wanted to sit and cry because he couldn't think of anything that would make him feel better.

Yoongi secluded himself as well. Staying apart from Yoongi was one of the hardest things Jimin has ever had to do in his opinion. But, he felt like it was the right thing to do. Well, he really didn't know what else to do.

He could sense how Yoongi was feeling. It seemed to radiate off of him. Jimin just wanted to hug him, to tell him everything was okay and that Jimin was there for him. He wanted to kiss him and make him laugh so he could see his cute little smile.

But, he can't. He just can't.

▫☁❇☁▫

"It h-hurts, Jungkook." Jimin whined, laying in a ball on his bed holding his phone to his ear. Jungkook was an old friend of Jimin's and Yoongi's. They were both surprised to find out they'd known each other.

"He just gets that way sometimes, Jimin. Don't beat yourself up. He doesn't mean what he said. He just feels stressed. He's bad at communicating when it comes to things on his mind that aren't exactly positive."

Jimin sighed, "I gues-s so. It's just sucky to h-have to sit and wa-atch him like he is. W-without being able to do a-an-nything."

"He'll come back around soon. He always does. Just keep an eye on him the best you can. I've gotta go. Tae is shooting rubber bands at me cause he wants to go to sleep, but he won't sleep without me," Jungkook laughed, "I'll tell Tae you said hi."

"Okay, t-thank you." Jimin looked down at his floor.

"We should meet up tomorrow after school. It's been soooo long. I'll bring Tae."

Jimin lightly smiled, "Okay, sounds good. How's four at the coffee shop we used to go to after school?"

"I was thinking there, too." Jungkook chuckled, "Bye, Jiminie. Sleep well."

"You, too. Bye."

They ended the call and Jimin was left laying on his bed in silence.

He was sad when Yoongi ran away a month or so ago but he knew he was coming back. This time, Jimin knew he was still here but didnt know if he'd be coming back... To him. It all seemed to end sooner than it should have.

Was I not trying hard enough? Jimin thought, rolling over onto his other side.

Maybe I didn't try hard enough, he sighed.