america pt.2

i never like when things come to a close. i say that just to avoid using the word "end" or "ending."

the term saddens me-

"daddy! daddy!" i snapped out of my little daze to see a small girl running towards me. she ran full speed, followed by her father who jumped onto my torso.

i huffed out when jimin's knee hit my crotch but I shook the pain off.

"daddy! the tickwl monster is awfter me!" she exclaimed and hid in my side.

"i thought your daddy was getting you into the bath?" i sat up and raised my eyebrows. she crawled up onto my chest.

"no! i wouldn't get in so he stawted tickwing me!"

"jiya," i chuckled, "jimin," i looked over at jimin who was sitting cross-legged, looking ashamed of himself.

"we've gotta get to bed, sweetie. which means you have to bathe." i squished her cheeks and she giggled.

"i'm sowwy, daddy." she looked down.

"yeah, sowwy, daddy." jimin mumbled as he curled up at my side, laying his arm across my stomach.

i sighed and smiled. there's no way either of them are getting bathed at this point. jimin has fallen into little space and jiya was already half asleep on my chest.

"mmkay, we'll just have to get up earlier tomorrow morning." i scooted down and pulled the sheets up over the three of us. i hit a button on the remote and the light turned off.

"thank you, yoonie." jimin said and cuddled under the sheets of the hotel bed.

jimin scooted over and jiya fit into the little space between us. she doesn't really like sleeping alone, even still.

"gwandma is coming early, too, right?" jiya asked. i hummed in response. tomorrow was going to be a... busy day. a smile spread accross my face just thinking about it.

"mhm."

"yay!"

"love you, jiya." jimin said softly and kissed her head and them turned to me, leaning his forehead against mine.

"i love you so much, yoongi." he ran his thumb over my cheek and kissed me before returning to his spot.

that little- he's perfectly capable of getting her into a bath. god, i'm a sucker.

"love you, too, jiminie." i laced my fingers through his, feeling jiya turn onto her stomach.

"good night, baby girl." i whispered and kissed her forehead. she made a little noise, "g'night daddies."

▫☁❇☁▫

"daddy! daddy! wake up!" jiya bounced up and down on my stomach. i huffed out and cracked my eyes open.

"what, baby?"

"grandma is at the door! she said that if you guys aren't up that she's gonna leave without us!"

"alright, i'm up, go get the door and i'll wake up your other daddy?." i laughed, my voice still deep with sleep. that sure sounded familiar.

"okay!" she hopped off the bed and ran back to the door.

i rolled over, encasing jimin's warm body in mine. i could just fall asleep again like this. but, my thoughts were interrupted by jimin's grandmother throwing open the curtains.

i grumbled and hid my face in jimin's hair. he did the same.

"such a shame that your own daughter and grandmother are awake before you in a place like this."

"you don't sleep with a kicking five year old." jimin chuckled softly, pecking my lips before forcing himself up.

jimin felt bad, but a little proud, once seeing that jiya was all ready, as did I, "baby, why didn't you wake us sooner?"

"i wanted to let you and daddy sleep. i'm sorry." she pouted.

"no, no. it's okay sweetie." jimin picked her up and kissed her cheek, "why don't you and grandma go down and get breakfast while daddy and i get ready?"

jimin turned and winked at me. my cheeks went red. chaerin rolled her eyes at jimin and i and took jiya into her arms.

"we'll be down in a little bit."

jiya and chaerin left. jimin waited a few moments before jumping back onto the bed. i rolled over so that i was then on top of him.

"i don't know what you had in mind but i wanna sleep. wake me in twenty." jimin smirked and closed his eyes.

"you little shit." i chuckled, laying down on him.

"you've got a little problem, yoongs." jimin mumbled.

"i know." i laughed lightly.

jimin sighed, "fineeee." jimin tugged my shirt over my head and pressed it over my mouth, "but you gotta brush your teeth first."

▫☁❇☁▫

A/N: my baby passed away today, guys. He passed due to hereditary heart problems, but due to my adopting him from the rescue, it prolonged his life, so that makes me a little happy. I will really miss him so much. He was such a sweet, adorable little guy.