little

Anywaysysysysyysys here's some really fluffy shit*eu* cause why not and y'all deserve it. I make you guys suffer so much haha. ALSO IMMA RANT FOR A SECOND well it's not really a rant. 1) listen to Misunderstand by Z.Tao thanks. 2) I'm getting a hedgehog from the rescue (sugar glider and hedgehog rescue) I've been spending time at this summer. I'm the only person he opens up to. He's huffy and doesn't socialize with anyone but me so...I was like "welp I love you now you're gonna be my babeh." And now I'm going on a trip and when I get back in gonna go get him!! Also, if you have any cute names for him, I'd like to hear your suggestion . I'll thinking on calling him Wyatt? Mostly because I was watching Parks and Rec but any suggestions would be good. ^¬^ I'm really excited if you couldn't tell. I'll stop now,,,,, on with the chapter!

▫☁❇☁▫

jimin giggled and planted himself on my torso. he looked down at me, his head cocked slightly to the right. a pacifier locked in his lips.

"hi, baby." i smiled and reached up to play with his hair. he put his hands on my chest and leaned over me.

"hi, daddy." he said behind the pacifier.

"exams stressing you out?" i asked, ruffling his hair up and making it look messy.

he nodded. he's been little like this only once before. he gets really conscious of his actions when he's little. i managed to coax him into full little space last month or so. it's really cute. believe me.

it was around five o'clock now. he just must have gotten back from studying with some new friends of his. i got back from work early today. i'm happy he made new friends over the years. they seem like a fun bunch. he and jungkook enrolled together. taehyung, like me, chose not to.

he laid down on my chest and i wrapped my arms around his torso, yawning.

"have you eaten?"

he shook his head no.

"how about i make us some dinner then?" his head perked up. he nodded yes enthusiastically. he tends to talk less when he's in little space but i don't mind. he talks through actions.

he slid off of me and onto the floor. our apartment was small but it was perfect for the two of us. my sister kicked me out soon after we got back from mongolia. so, jimin had me move back in with him and his grandma. after about a year of saving, and help from chaerin, we got our own place. it's only a temporary home for now. he and i want our own place someday.

you'd think that spending five years apart would render people's feelings for each other. but, it didn't seem to for us. it was almost instantaneous for he and i to pick back up where we left off. yes, we are older but nothing seemed to change. jimin is still the same, only his hair is back to its natural color.

jimin sat on the counter while i searched through the fridge for something to make. we were a little tight on money right now.

i pulled out chicken nuggets, a box of little muffins, and some microwave mac and cheese.

he smiled in agreement at my suggestion of dinner. he made grabby hands at me. i finished putting everything in the oven and microwave and walked over to him. i stood in between his legs and smiled back at him.

"kissies." he demanded, giggling. i kissed his cheeks and then his nose. he put his hands on the back of my neck and pressed our heads together.

"i love you, daddy."

"i love you, too, baby." i pulled away when the microwave beeped. he pouted but i promised we could cuddle after dinner.

i knew what was coming next the second his face lit up. the ironic part is that this isn't one of his usual little space suggestions. it's a big space one.

he wants us to build a fort. i never deny. it's fun but it always takes a long time for us to clean it up.

he finished his dinner before me and eagerly stood next to the closet that held all our extra blankets.

it took us maybe thirty minutes but soon enough i was sitting underneath feeling like a worn out parent while jimin was gathering pillows and his stuffed animals. he stuffs them in the closet for most days.

he was soon back in the living room with an armfull of toys. he dumped them and pushed them inside.

i grabbed the pillows and set them by our heads. i was down instantly. he flipped off the light in the living room and came back using his phone light.

"can we s-sleep down here tonight, daddy?" he asked, his head tilting to the side.

"we might as well." i grabbed a blanket and opened my arms. he planted himself next to me, his upper half across mine. i stroked his hair, lulling him into a sleepy state. i soon heard his soft snores and smiled. everyday i'm thankful neither of us moved on during that separation period. i don't know what i'd do without him.

▫☁❇☁▫

A/N: That was cute, right? How long should I make this book? It's already pretty long... I just don't know how to end it? I feel like it might end in a few chapters, actually. If anyone has a suggestion for a chapter or something, tell me and I'll consider it. I have so much authors notes on this chapter ugh sorry guys.