repetition pt.2

Jimin POV

i was happy that yoongi had passed out a while ago. i felt this way because i knew he wasn't feeling any pain. usually, at this point, he'd be yelling and crying in pain, telling someone to just kill him.

i stayed awake the whole time, occasionally checking in with jin. he dropped her off at school just a bit ago.

i hated this repetition. over and over again. yoongi has a flare up. we sit in the hospital for a few days while he suffers. it's the same thing every time.

i hate it. i hate it more and more every time it happens. especially now since they said he was cured.

yoongi began to slowly open his eyes. he'd been sweating bullets for the last several hours.

i touched his forehead to find it ice cold. this is what frustrates me. i hate these sudden and drastic changes in body temperature. especially when he's cold. yoongi can only describe it as if being thrown into a frozen lake once liting your insides on fire. it sounds horrible.

he weakly reached out and i took his hand.

he patted the bed. i got up and gently laid down next to him. he clumsily removed the oxygen mask from his face. when i tried to replace it, he protested saying, "i don't need it anymore."

i just sighed but kept it close. he curled into me, pulling the covers tight around him. i closed my eyes and leaned my head on top of his. maybe this time won't be as bad.

▫☁❇☁▫

i soon found myself lumbering yoongi into the bathroom. seeing him sick like this was a different yet painful feeling. he just sat on the floor while he puked his own guts out.

i sat next to him, my hand on his lower back.

"i wanna go home," he sniffled as i wiped his lips with some toilet paper.

"i know," i sighed, "we'll be back home soon. jin took jiya to your mom's house for the next day or so. it's okay."  i kissed the side of his head.

we spent the next few hours on the bathroom floor. i managed to get him to smile. hearing him laugh at a time like this was like music to my ears. it reassured me that he would be okay.

things cleared up soon after that. i sighed a few papers while he sat in one of the waiting room chairs. he looked as if rhe life had been drained from his body but he was smiling. that's good enough. he's still my yoongi.

jiya was thrilled to see us again after a few days. she hurriedly latched onto yoongi, not wanting to let him go.

i let yoongi sleep once we got home. jiya of course wanted to relay everything from the last two days to me immedietly. so, i tucked yoongi in and joined jiya on the couch.

▫☁❇☁▫

A/N: Short chapter but ya knowwwwww. Also, thank you for 40k reads guys! I never thought anyone would read this hahaha. Love you guys <3 also, the next chapter has to do with something that happened earlier in the book and kind of throws the whole plot out of proportion so have fun! Heheh. There's just seven more chapters left! (Plus the conclusion so 8) and I'm really sad that this is ending so soon. I began this book back in March and now it's September! Time seems to fly by so fast.

I'm also going to have another story out soon after this one. It's called "Touch Him". I left the teaser on my message board.

 I left the teaser on my message board