5 - Who Stole Our Food?

Hi! I finally upload. I wanted to thank you guys for the votes and comments. Talking about comments, last chapter I got a really long, detailed, serious comment by an amazing reader (you know who you are) and she made me grin like an idiot. I just want to formally thank you for that. I felt so…complete. You have no idea how much it means to me that you say you like it.

Wattpad was the place where I found I fit in. 

It means a lot. And I am glad about all the good feedback it is getting. Hope you enjoy it; I work a lot to make it funny and good.

Vote

Comment

Fan

 5- Who Stole Our Food?

Kaylie’s P.O.V.

The first day was just fine. We watched many movies and I took Lux to the park at two in the afternoon, when the body guard said the bands got a break. I was not going to stay in that boring building when I had the chance to take Lux to the park and have a good time with her, so to the park we headed. It could be cool to meet bands, but I was not in the mood. Unless they were One Direction, then I would always be in the mood.

I would love to meet those four British and the one Irish hotties.

Anyway, we stayed in that park the whole afternoon. Both Lux and I loved it. I had my music and she found a baby boy to play with in the sand box. Meanwhile Lux was there I called Laura to let her know more about my job.

“Really? You found a job that simple?” Laura asked and I could hear the incredulity in her voice.

“Yup,” I said, satisfied with my own self. Just like when you can eat everything from a gigantic plate, the satisfaction was that big.

“Lucky bastard!” she shrieked.

“Haha, I know right!” I chuckled and sat back on the bench.

“I can’t believe this!” she squeaked.

“Well, believe it, doll!”

“And you are with the baby now?”

“Yeah, and actually, I have to go, I’ll call you later. Or perhaps you can come to my house.”

“Yeah, I will be there. Bye. Take care,” she sang.

“Bye. You too, -wait, are you singing Take Care?” I asked amused. “As in the song that Rihanna sings with that Drake dude?”

“No…” she said and quickly hung up the phone before I could protest or ask any further.

I chuckled and nodded, focusing back on the cute baby girl in front of me. It was nice to have the same taste in music with my cousin. And that is a darn great song. I watched Lux run around as I thought about how Laura never ceased to amuse me.

---*---*---

The second day was the bad one. Lux and I got bored really fast. I mean, she had lots of toys and everything, but it was eleven in the morning and we were done with all of them. And we had already seen all of the new movies.

So there we were, sitting on the bed, raiding the channels to see if we found something good. Nothing. Literally nothing. What’s up with the television shows these days? Darn, they’re so crappy!

I sighed, lying on the bed and looking up to the roof with Lux in the exact same position right next to me. It was funny how she copied everything I did.