20 - I Got Trapped Inside The Giant Refrigerator!

 Kaylie’s P.O.V.

New day, meaning the past has to be left behind –according to what my dad has taught me. I tried to forget the nasty day I had yesterday and focus on something better. Niall had said something about ice cream making people feel better. So, with that in mind, I decided I needed to get ice cream. The sooner the possible, the better it would be.

I walked past Kennan through the front door like every single day. Apparently he had to prevent stalkerish fans from coming into the building.  For what I had seen so far through the windows of the huge building, tons and tons of fans were around trying to catch a glimpse of the boys.

“Hi, Kennan,” I greeted as usual, smiling politely at him.

“Hey, Kaylie. Good morning.”

“How are you doing in this lovely day?” I asked him just to ease in the request I had in mind. I had to be extra careful when it came to making him do me a favor. If I played my cars well, I might just get what I wanted. And that, for once, would be refreshing.

“Good, how about you?”

“Good, just peachy in fact. I just have one thing that has been bothering me, you know?”

“Yeah, what?” he questioned.

“I have been a bit down lately,” I replied nonchalantly.

“Oh yeah, I heard about the drama with Zayn. Are you okay?”

I sighed dramatically. Dramatically enough that it seemed as if I had been getting acting lessons from Louis -aka the drama queen around here. But somehow it was working; Kennan had a worried expression on his face that assured me I had him already. “Yeah, just a bit flustered and tired. But talking about that, I have been told that some ice cream makes everything better…and I wanted to know if you do me a favor and look out for Lux a while?” I asked him with the nicest smile I could muster.

“Sure. Why?” he asked as we stated walking towards the elevator which made me fist pump in the air inside my head.

“I am going to buy ice cream. I need it.”

“Of course, anything to make you feel better Kaylie,” he retorted with a smile on his face. I felt my heart warm up at this and hugged him, which caught him off guard. “Okay, let’s not make such a big deal out of this, please.”

I giggled but got off of him, knowing I should do whatever he said since he had agreed to do this favor for me. “Thank you.”

“Sure love,” he replied, patting my back a bit too hard.

As I gained balance I smirked at him. “Did you just call me love?”

“No. Now get into the lift,” he grunted shoving me into the lift.

“Okay, grumpy!” I managed to say amongst my hysterical laughter that immediately filled the small elevator as he rolled his eyes at me.

Then, after several fits of hysterical laughter coming from me and several harsh shoves coming from him to shut me up and threats about not doing me the favor anymore which got me to stop laughing immediately and plea for the help, we arrived to Louise’s place. As soon as she saw us coming in she smiled and after quick greetings she handed me Lux.

“Good morning!” she chirped.

“Good morning,” I greeted back, already exhausted by all of the shoving Kennan had put me through.

“You okay?” she questioned amused.

“Kennan has been physically bullying me all the way up,” I whined.