9 - Just Hanging Out With One Direction, Nothing New

Vote

Comment

Fan

9 - Just Hanging Out With One Direction, Nothing New

They all had confused expressions in their faces, except Zayn who rather seemed mad. Mad at what exactly? I had no idea. All I knew was I fought to breathe evenly. I stood there awkwardly waiting for Louise to save me, which was of no use. She just kept on laughing and making the situation even more complicated. Complicated for me, of course.

There was a silence in the room from the rest of us since we were all waiting for her to be done with her fit of laughter. She finally got it -that I was looking for her to help me and that we were all waiting for her to stop laughing-, and after seeing my face, took a deep breath to control her laughter. But as soon as she stopped laughing, the room fell into an awkward silence.

I turned to see Lux, who was on the couch with Zayn by her side. I turned to see Zayn, only to find he was staring at me. Not in a really friendly way, though. I guess it took time for him to sympathize with people. Besides, it was said he was the mysterious one. But he still was incredibly gorgeous to my eyes, no matter what he did. Lucky, lucky Perrie.

“Um guys…this is Kaylie. She is Lux’s babysitter,” Louise awkwardly introduced me. I crooked another smile, unsure of what else to do. How was I supposed to even hold their gaze after all the things I had done in front of them? I was lucky none of them had called the cops yet.

“Did you not just run away from us?” Liam asked.

Darn it, they have a good memory. Well, it just happened, of course they would remember it. Duh Kaylie! I appear to not be the smartest one in the bunch. And now I’m ranting.

I took a deep breath to clear my head and tried to say something but failed miserably. Liam Freakin Payne just spoke to me! How was I supposed to react to that? Was I supposed to act as if that was not incredible and unbelievable? All I could do now was try to breathe and not squeal in front of them. It was harder than you may think though. I stared at Liam, and not so subtly shivered due to the intensity of my feels. Lucky, lucky Danielle.

“And the other day as well,” Harry pointed out. It took me a while to calm down my feels and understand what he meant.

And he was right. I had run away from them twice. Quite an impression I had left, if you ask me.

But I was barely paying any attention to what anything they were saying. I was too busy scrutinizing the one and only Harry Styles. Ah those curls. It is true that when you see them you can’t help but want to play with them. But since they already thought I was a creep, I restrained myself from doing so.

“Why do you keep on running away from us?” Niall asked, and amused look on his face.

I held my breath in. Oh lord. An Irish sexy beast just talked to me. His braces showed off as he smiled, waiting for my answer. Lucky, lucky Demi. Even though I am not really sure about this one. I know he fancies her, but I think there is nothing really going on between them. Who knows, I might have a chance with him. If I only brought myself to speak.

“You okay, hon?” Louis asked approaching me.

I gulped as I focused on his body. What a beautiful pair of straps. I felt my legs get weak at his proximity and stared back at him, and then, I obviously freaked out. Louis Tommo Bear Gorgeous Tomlinson, and whatever other adjective I can use that I am forgetting at the moment, was approaching me, how could I not? Someone hold me while I faint, please! Lucky, lucky Eleanor.

“Can she speak English?” Niall asked concerned, furrowing his eyebrows.

He got annoyed looks from everyone in the room. “What kind of question is that Nialler?” another of the band members asked him, I could not really focus on who it was, though. I was too busy drooling over the Irish hottie.