11 - A Weekend Away & Breakfast With Lux

Okay this is a really long chapter, you have no idea how long it took for me to edit it. It was lon enough that I had to divide it into two chapters, this one and the next one. So, it's like a continuation. Anyways, I hope you like it! Thanks for reading.

P.S. Check out my other fanfics: Perrie Sent Me, Eleanor And Me!

Vote

Fan

Comment

 11- A Weekend Away, Stealing Niall's Cookies & Being Pranked

That is how the week ended. I had started working a Wednesday, when I met Louise and everything clicked together like pieces in a puzzle after that. On Friday, I met them, the ones who got me dreaming and drooling all day long. Talk about Fridays being the best day of the week.

I had a nice weekend, squealing most of it with Laura about my job. Okay, we squealed about the boys. And I talked to Laura about Lux and all the things we had done together. She fell in love with her almost as much as me. That baby was surely something special. And we were bound to have an amazing summer break.

Louise did not need me on this weekend, so I was free -free to bore to death. After having such exciting three days, having nothing to do on the weekend was lethal. Let me explain, I am not a sociable person. If it was not for my cousin, I would be bound to die and rot in a lonely hole inside my room. Okay, not so like that, I do have a group of friends. But they are school friends, after school we just part ways.

Thank God, soon enough it was Monday again. Besides the fact that I was bored to hell, I missed the boys a lot. I missed Louise, Kennan and Paul -this is quite weird, I know. Even though they gave me a hard time, they were fun to be around. You could expect nothing with them; everything could change in the blink of a second.

But I surely missed Lux the most. She was like the sweetest baby ever, and I would never get tired of saying it. I loved her. We had developed such a nice relationship over the past few days and she brought happiness to my dull and boring life.

I needed her and she needed me. And since I behaved like I was her age, we got along pretty well. When we met, we kind of clicked. I had always had a thing for babies. And I did not plan on having a baby on my own for now. I liked to watch Teen Mom but I did not plan on appearing in it. So babysitting was a fun way to be around children. Once Lux left –even though I did not really want to think about that time because it would be extremely sad because it did not only mean being away from her but it also meant being away from the five boys that made me love myself and being away from happiness, which would only become memories for me-, I would go around and get a job babysitting someone else. Sure, it was exhausting as heck and kids could literally kill you with the things they thought were fun which were actually dangerous for you, but it was worth it, it was so much fun!

I also told Laura that I met on the Friday afternoon Lux’s dad. He was very nice and unique, just like Louise and Lux. The Atkins’ were a lovely family. They were a perfect fit and looked great together, besides the fact that they were a twenty first century family, cool as heck. They made me hope I would get a family like that one when I grew up.

And that was something I gave a lot of thought in this weekend. Since I am a single child, I would love to be with someone. I have been used to living alone, and I have been okay with it for now. I am only fifteen, after all. But I knew that did not mean I wanted to live like that forever. Having someone around was nice, and I would love to have it someday, once I was prepared for it.