6 - Unexpected Friendships & Probably Last Day Of Work

Vote

Fan

Comment

 Please :)

 6- Unexpected Friendships & Probably Last Day Of Work

We came out and started to look around, searching for Louise and being curious about the place. We walked around for five minutes before finding her.

Those five minutes were not wasted. We looked around as much as we could until a body guard -just as nice as Paul, apparently it is a request to cast the job- came to us to ask what we were looking for. Darn it! We were having such a good time.

But I did not want us to get in trouble so I told him we were looking for Louise Atkins and he showed us the way. We stood in the door and I knocked. Louise was busy talking on the phone, as always. She turned to see us and motioned us to come in. Soon enough she hung up.

“Kaylie? What are you girls doing here?” Louise asked me. “Hey, baby girl! How are you doing?” she asked as she approached us and got Lux from my arms to hers.

That was worth of taking a picture of. They look so darn cute together!

“We were bored and …there is something I need to talk to you about,” I said. “You girls look so cute together!” I added, a smile forming on my lips.

“Yeah? Take a picture, please.”

I took the picture. Then, cleared my throat to get Louise’s attention. She turned to face me. “Why did you not tell me you work with One Direction?! That you are their hairstylist?” I said raising an eyebrow, getting my hands to the sides of my hips and stressing One Direction.

“Oh…well I did not think it would matter…” She smiled nervously.

“Are you serious?! I just ran away from them because I got nervous!” I shrieked.

“You did?” Louise asked right before bursting into a fit of laughter.

“Yeah! They stole our food and movie and when I went to them, I froze and then Lux yelled and I ran away! Zayn even followed me, you know!” I narrated my story, laughing now as well. It is actually kind of funny, looking back at it now.

“They did that? Oh Lord!” Louise said while laughing louder.

“Louise!” I reprimanded.

“I…I am sorry!” she apologized, but then another laugh followed the last one.

“This is so not funny!” I said between laughs.

“Yeah right!” she scoffed.

“You know what? Lux and I are going to the park. Thank you for your support!” I said between laughs again.

We waved goodbye, Lux giving a sweet, sloppy kiss to her mother on the cheek and we went back to the elevator. I don’t plan to ever go down the stairs through all this floors.

As I walked into our room to pick up some toys, her bag with all supplies needed and my cross bag I saw five perfections getting into the elevator. Zayn saw me again as the doors closed. I quickly got into the room but we had made eye contact again. I sighed, knowing what would follow this. I knew he was going to go up and tell Louise about the small incident. I just hoped she would not fire me for it. It would totally not be okay if I got fired the second day of work. I was upset at myself for being so dumb.