Author's Note

Hello :)

First off, thank you so much for reading my story. I am so happy of how things turned out with this story. I had a lot of fun writing it, and I am happy because of your support on this. I had no idea it would turn out so great, but I am proud of my work. When I started, I had no idea where it was going. I was afraid of writing it because of all the Zux fan fiction drama and I was insecure about my witing, thinking I was not as good as other writers here on wattpad. But as time went by, I got more confidence and this story came to life. And now it is over, which is bittersweet.

Please, if you ever see this story somewhere else, tell me, I have not allowed anyone to post it somewhere else. It is mine, and only mine. If you see if somewhere else, it has been plagiarized. So I would really appreciate your support in that other matter. That would be a very nasty thing and it would defenitely make me stop posting my stories here, or anywhere.

There is a sequel. Begin Again. The sequel is on my profile, you will find it there. Basically the sequel is so that you know what happens between Kaylie and Niall, because as you know, they do not stay together in this story. And that broke my heart -and apparently yours as well, as many of you were the ones that asked for a sequel- so I had to do a sequel. The characters have changed in this sequel, two whole years have gone by. 

So, go to my profile to find the sequel, called Begin Again. 

Keep voting, commenting an fanning. If you fan and write lovely comments, I will dedicate a chapter to you. 

And one last thing, go check out my other stories. We have:

Eleanor & Me- This story is about a model from Canada that goes to live to London in the time when Eleanor worked as a model. Things have an unexpected turn and there is a lot of drama and inner warfare.

Perrie Sent Me- This is a story about when Perrie and Zayn are having issues in their relationship and Kelly -LIttle Mix's stylist- gets in between that. 

I have other stories that are not fan fiction as well, you may also check them out, if you please. And I have poems, as well.

Well, with that said, I really hope you enjoyed the story and I hope to see you all on the sequel! 

Love you my sweet and sexy cupcakes.

You can follow me here:

Instagram - evazamrazil

Twitter- evazamrazil

Tumblr- weirdthingshappenman

♪To resume everything: "Ain't nobody got time for dat."