☼1

Another day, another reason to scroll all down Taehyung's instagram feed with his mouth gaping open in awe.

"Ah, close your mouth." One of Jungkook's housemates, Seokjin, demanded of him. "You look so ugly like that."

Jungkook shook his head abruptly to shake himself out of this state of adoration towards the aesthetic boy on his screen. At this point, he didn't even realize the insult Seokjin just threw at him. "I..I didn't realize I was.."

"Yeah, yeah. I know the deal. We won't speak of this to the others. Blah blah."

"Thanks.." He said quietly. Jungkook then blushed softly and closed out of Instagram to log onto Twitter and scrolled down that feed instead. While he did that, the other housemate, Yoongi, walked into the living room, wanting to join the conversation.

Yoongi softly wipes his eyes, walking over to the couch, still feeling groggy, and ends up sitting on Jungkook's lap on accident.

"Oh! I'm sorry, my bad. I'm.. I'm just so tired." Yoongi immediately apologized and went to get off Jungkook's lap.

"Ah, it's fine. You've been working so hard lately. You can stay here." Jungkook cooed. Jungkook considered Yoongi to be his closest friend and Yoongi always had a soft spot with Jungkook. He always treated him like a little brother, while he usually snapped easily with everyone else.

With that, Yoongi just cuddled more into Jungkook, staying on his lap, while the latter wrapped an arm around the older's waist, the other arm used to continue scrolling down his Twitter timeline.

"So.. whatcha doin?" Yoongi peeked down at Jungkook phone.

"Just on Twitter, the usual."

"Have you messaged that popular guy yet?" Yoongi yawned after saying that sentence.

"N-No.." Jungkook became really soft and shy.

"Ah, Kookie.. he's really cute. If you don't grab him, I just might." Yoongi teased.

"Hey!" Jungkook softly pushed Yoongi off of his lap and that's when Yoongi grabbed ahold of Jungkook and pulled him down with him. Jungkook clicked his phone off and set it on the coffee table next to the couch to cuddle deeper into Yoongi.

"What's holding you back?" Yoongi asked seriously while caressing the back of Jungkook's head.

"I don't wanna get rejected.." Jungkook replied softly. "Plus I'm just some weird loner boy. He would never want to talk to me."

"Oh, Jungkook. You're so much more than that.. I wish you could see that." Yoongi looked at the insecure boy with a more saddened expression. "If anything, just send him a small message at least, Kooks. I know you'll regret it if you never talk to him."

"I know, I know. But I'm just not ready yet, okay?" Jungkook was speaking so low it was practically whispers. He was actually so embarrassed to even be talking about his online crush.

"I totally understand. This isn't something you should rush, especially if you're not mentally prepared to open up a conversation with someone you like." Yoongi waited a few long seconds and then softly kissed Jungkook's cheek, while starting to get up. "Well.. I have to get back to writing. Take your time, love. It will all work out, I promise you."

"Thank you so much, Yoongi. Thanks for always listening.. I love you. And don't overwork yourself! If you ever need a break come cuddle with me!" Jungkook suggested excitedly.

"I love you more, you cute little lovesick bunny. And thanks for the offer, I'll totally cash those cuddles in soon." Yoongi promised before officially exiting the room, leaving Jungkook there alone with his thoughts.

I wonder if Taehyung is online?

With that thought, he opened up Twitter again and saw a particular tweet from Taehyung.

2 hours ago

@guccitae

omgomg I just want someone to call me baby ? and cuddle me ?? ? and give me lots of smooches !! I'll pay you like 5 bucks

10.4k retweets 30.1k likes
______________________________________
@squishyjimin: uhm wow so my cuddles mean nothing to you??
@guccitae: get tf out of my replies u gremlin I want a human lover n ur my lil cute puppy
@squishyjimin: ugh I suppose I'll let this slide bc you called me cute

Wow.. That's one of his most popular tweets yet. Jungkook thought to himself and he couldn't help but feel a little jealous at this Jimin and Taehyung interaction. Jimin always replies so quickly and Taehyung replies right back in like thirty seconds. He's hoping they're just close friends. But Jungkook's mind always thinks the worst of situations.

Like usual, this is around the time when Jungkook quickly sends off an indirect tweet about Taehyung off into the Twitter world. He was feeling so many different emotions at once: jealousy, adoration, admiration.

So, he just spoke his mind, without hesitation.

@kookiebun:

I'd literally call Taehyung baby for free?? I'd absolutely kiss him for free and I'll give him endless cuddles?? you don't have to pay me a thing??

1:34 PM
_____________________________________

After tweeting that, Jungkook then clicked his phone off and went to his room to probably play video games and then nap for most of the day. His routine isn't too complex, unlike his housemates who are constantly working on something.

Yoongi always writes poems, songs, raps.. you name it. He's been producing since forever, just trying to make things happen. Seokjin works as a master chef at one of the best restaurants in the area. The benefits with living with these two is free music and food. Nevertheless, Jungkook is extremely proud of both of them for pursuing their dreams at such a young age.

Jungkook himself is still trying to find himself in all of this. He doesn't really know who he wants to be or what he wants to do right now. He looks up to his elders and he wants to make them proud but he has no idea how, which is probably the most frustrating process for him right now. He just wants people to be proud of him for something.. anything.

He wanted people to know his name.

Little did he know, this goal would be reached sooner than expected.