☼94

Taehyung and Jungkook woke up the next morning, with it being just the two of them.

"Did Jimin just leave in the middle of the night?" Taehyung wondered. "That's odd."

"Oh, check it! He left a note. Old timer could have just texted one of us. He really likes old fashioned notes, huh?" Jungkook teased and then read the note aloud.

"So he said, 'Yoongi and Hoseok requested me back at once and I couldn't turn them down ;)' —gross, but cute." Jungkook giggled.

"Hey, what caused the cuddling? Like in the first place?" Taehyung suddently brought up.

"He just asked me to and I guess I just wanted things to go back to how they were too so I accepted the offer. We used to cuddle a lot, believe it or not.  Aye, that rhymed. Anyway.. we would cuddle when we would play on our Nintendo DS' and stuff. I just had no idea how he really felt about me. It's so confusing and strange to me how he still treated me like a brother when he was supposedly so jealous of me at the same time."

"Because he really did care about you, but his feelings about everything as a whole were obviously complicated."

"Yeah, clearly." Jungkook laughed. "But hey, the cuddle party was fun while it lasted. Sorry, we didn't invite you earlier, you were like drooling and unconscious."

"Better late than never, I guess" Taehyung grinned. "Besides I've never really slept next to two other people before. So then, this must be how Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin feel all the time."

"Oh yeah, huh. It's fine, though. I really love having you all to myself way more."

"Ah, me too. Nothing beats your cuddles, baby." Taehyung pulled Jungkook into a kiss, which Jungkook gladly returned.

And then the war began.

"But like.. Nothing beats your kisses!" Jungkook boasted.

"Yeah? Nothing beats your really pretty eyes!"

"Hm.. but.. Nothing beats your deep sexy voice!"

Of course, Taehyung was determined to win this next round, "Nothing beats your smile and how your eyes smile before your mouth even does and how you giggle and it echoes in any room and how your thighs are literally so thick like, oh my god, and—"

"Okay, okay! You win!" Jungkook kissed Taehyung to keep him quiet. Taehyung suddenly thought about something. Jungkook being an adorable little nerd right now made him remember something important.

"Oh! Jungkook.. I've been meaning to ask you something."

"Hm? Should I be concerned or excited?"

"Maybe both? Well.. uh.. I was wondering if we could livestream later? For my followers that I've neglected for so long."

"Livestream? I mean.. did we ever officially announce that we were dating to the folks online?"

"Oh wow.. I actually can't remember.. but maybe this livestream will clear everything up!" Taehyung cheered.

"Seems fun. Sure, let's do it."

"Yay!" Taehyung cupped Jungkook's whole face and kissed Jungkook excitedly. "It's gonna be so cool, I swear! I wanna brag about you to everyone!" He smiled widely. "They're gonna love you, I promise! I know I sure do."

"First of all.. major sap alert. Second, I sometimes forget you were actually kinda popular when we met."

"So now I know you didn't just date me for the fame." Taehyung teased, causing Jungkook to shove him lightly.

"You wish, nerd." Jungkook stuck out his tongue and Taehyung finally did the thing. Before Jungkook could put his tongue back in his own mouth, Taehyung leaned forward and bit it.

"Ow!" Jungkook hissed. "Babe, I can't believe you actually bit me!"

Taehyung only shrugged and laughed at Jungkook's flustered attitude. "Oh please, just say you liked it and move on." He teased.

"I-I uh.."

"Oh my god, you actually liked it!" Taehyung gasped.

"So what?!"