☼74

yeah so
I sorta kinda cried pretty bad while writing this

don't laugh at me

I'm not even gonna proofread this I'll edit it later
I'm gonna go cry somewhere

:((

Taehyung's heart was struck with sadness

"Wh-What do you mean by that? Do you think we're gonna break up or something a-and that's why you won't be around? But.. We just got together!" Taehyung protested.

"No! I just— What if I mess up or something and you lash out? What if you mess up and I lash out? We've already had two big fights that ended in crying nights because we made the situations bigger than it needed to be." Jungkook rambled. Taehyung wanted to interject already but Jungkook kept going.

"What if I can't be the one to save you again because I'll be the one this time who places you in a dark mindset, causing you to think about hurting yourself again and then what if my timing isn't as good as the first time? What if I'm harming you just as much as I'm supposedly helping you by making you so dependent on me?" Jungkook asked question after question.

Jungkook was so worried. In most of their fights, they would just shut each other out for a couple days and then make up after they felt better and then never really talked about the situation again. It just wasn't healthy. They needed better communication.

"Jungkook, please. Just stop." Taehyung was already speaking with a strained voice, while the tears were starting to form.

"No! We need to talk about this, Taehyung!"

"Jungkook.. please."

"Just think about it! We need to stop running away from our problems! We act too irrationally when it comes to our fights and issues. Don't you think its because we're moving a bit too fast?"

"Now this really sounds like a breakup, Jungkook." Taehyung's eyes were watering quicker than before.

"It's not!" They were only sitting at the edge of the bed, but this wasn't going to cut it. He had to prove that this wasn't a breakup of any sort. Just a serious boyfriend to boyfriend discussion.

Jungkook crawled to the center of the bed, dragging Taehyung with him, now putting them in a comfortable cuddling position so they could just talk in a more suited arrangement. After they were tangled in each other's arms, Jungkook pressed his lips to Taehyung and kissed him repeatedly, until Taehyung finally smiled a little.

"I'm not gonna cuddle this close and kiss this passionately with someone I'm supposedly breaking up with in the next second, Tae. Just listen to me, please."

Taehyung just complied with a small nod and then snuggled closer into Jungkook as he continued to speak.

"I was only suggesting that maybe we should get to know each other more. Like really try to understand the other and why we feel a certain way, so when tough things happen, we'll know how to handle it the rational way and not immediately shut each other out. Sure, we've said a lot before in text and stuff, but we haven't talked about everything in person, now that we have the opportunity."