☼122

+ sexual themes warning +
A/N: this sis isn't holding back,, this is the second to last chapter so I'm going ham on the intimate shtuff ladies n gents (I also put sparkles to indicate where it basically begins and ends for those who want a fat skip since I DID include more than just smut in this chapter)

"After that swim and short shower.. I just.. can't wait any longer, Tae." Jungkook looked at Taehyung with an eager glare and desperate eyes. "Can we please do it tonight?"

"Are you not tired after everything we did today? Guess the shower wasn't wet enough for you." Taehyung flirted effortlessly as usual in between moments of Jungkook kissing him while they were cuddling on their bed. They finally returned from a filled day of exploring and photographing and from their late night swimming session. They intended to come back to shower, dry off completely and get ready for bed but Jungkook had other plans.

Taehyung was sure Jungkook was on the path to sleepy town after dragging them around all day, but that simply wasn't the case.

"News flash. You always turn me on, Tae. And I'm not as tired as I thought I would be, actually. That swim actually woke me up. Besides, I'm never too tired to give my husband some love and affection." Jungkook expressed.

All Taehyung did was force out a yawn and that made Jungkook question the older boy's current energy level.

"Wait, don't tell me you're feeling tired now."

"Would you be mad at me if I said I was?" Taehyung asked with a pout.

"No, of course not! It's fine. We can wait. There's always tomorrow, right?" Jungkook easily shrugged it off. "I should have let you rest earlier too. That's my own fault."

Taehyung couldn't help but to share a loud chuckle and then proceeded to pull Jungkook over to him by his shirt collar, pulling him in for a deep kiss. "You're so gullible, babe."

"What?"

"I'm not tired and I'm not postponing our little session. I was just messing with you."

"If I weren't so turned on by you, I would have slapped you so hard."

"Go ahead. It's a favorite kink."

"Oh my god. Shut up." Jungkook snorted in laughter.

"You really didn't show an ounce of frustration and you instantly blamed yourself. You're really something. And after how needy you were.. you were still willing to postpone your clearly evident sexual frustration for my lack of rest."

"Like we said a million years ago, sex isn't everything. It's just a bonus."

"...Do you wanna collect that bonus now?" Taehyung half-jokingly said.

"Oh, definitely." Jungkook nodded quickly and attached his lips to Taehyung almost instantly. The kiss was hard at first impact but soon transitioned into something much softer and loving.

Taehyung hummed into the kiss and smiled was he placed gentle hands on Jungkook's waist, just for a place for his hands to lay.

"This is gonna be our first time as a married couple." Jungkook murmured against Taehyung's lips.

"Are you.. nervous?"

"A little.. We don't do this often? I wouldn't say I'm any good at it by now."

"You don't really have to be good at it. As long as you're trying your best and we both feel good, isn't that all that matters?"

Jungkook nodded and climbed on Taehyung's lap while still under partially the soft comforter. "Hm.. then let me try what I've been wanting to do for a while now."