☼104

"Kooks! You gotta tell me everythi-!" Yoongi yelled as he burst into Jungkook's room, as soon as he got back home in the morning

"Kooks! You gotta tell me everythi-!" Yoongi yelled as he burst into Jungkook's room, as soon as he got back home in the morning. Yoongi himself fell asleep at his studio and he really didn't have any other choice because he had no idea what he would be walking into if he came back a minute too early.

Jungkook quickly shushed him and pointed to a still sleeping Taehyung beside him.

"Whoa, my bad. Wait.. he's still here?" Are you guys still- uh- you know- not wearing anything?"

Jungkook simply nodded.

"Should I come back later?" Yoongi said with a slight blush, kind of embarrassed.

"You think?" Jungkook softly chuckled.

"Okay, one last thing. Hoseok told me to ask you how big he wa-"

"Get out!" Jungkook threw a pillow at Yoongi to get him to leave. Jungkook's recent yell ironically woke Taehyung up. He was going to wake Taehyung up in another twenty minutes, but he supposed now will have to be the time. Taehyung's eyes finally opened and he looked at Jungkook in confusion.

"Ah, shit. I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to wake you. Yoongi was being a pest this morning."

Taehyung chuckled, still groggy and tired and not knowing what was going on. But he nodded anyways.

"We should get up now, yeah?"

"No, no. Back to bed." Taehyung mumbled.

"Tae.."

"Five more minutes?"

"You damn well know five minutes will turn into hours."

Taehyung was visibly throwing a big fit about being woken up earlier than expected and he was being difficult.

"Kim Taehyung, get up!" Jungkook commanded. "We have shit to do today!"

"Fucking make me, Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung tested.

Taehyung was honestly expecting some kind of kiss or sexual favor because everyone knows the simple phrase "make me" can turn anyone on.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and ended up twisting Taehyung's nipples until he jumped and sat upright in pain. "Ouchie! What was that for?"

"To wake your childish ass up. It worked, didn't it?"

Taehyung only pouted and crossed his arms before laying back down, trying to cuddle with the blankets nearby.

"Who died and made you the submissive one?" Jungkook groaned.

"My sleep died and I want it back." Taehyung mumbled.

"Hey if I kiss you, will you get up for me?" He cooed.