☼120

"You guys be safe now."

"Have fun, but not too much fun."

"Don't break the bed in the hotel room."

"Yo, tell me how the food is there."

Jungkook was a blushing mess due to all of these overwhelming comments from the immature boys and hid himself in Taehyung's chest.

"Ah, you are all so embarrassing." Taehyung scolded the boys, while gently comforting Jungkook.

"Okay, okay. We're done. Just have fun. We'll miss you!" Namjoon smiled.

"We'll tell you all about it when we get back!" Taehyung promised.

"We love you!" All of the other boys shouted.

"We love you too!" Taehyung and Jungkook said back and Jungkook added a tiny wave.

And with those final words they turned around and boarded their plane.

The plane to a place the two have been discussing for a while now.

Athens, Greece.
✈️ ✈️ ✈️

Jungkook flopped on the bed as soon as they stepped inside their place of residence at the Plaza Resort.

Which was located near the sandy beach of Anavyssos. The five star hotel included the services and luxuries of a fancy hotel with such a resort vibe and environment around it. The perfect getaway from their busy lives back home.

"Observation one, this bed is so comfy. We're gonna sleep so well tonight. Our beds back home are nothing compared to this." Jungkook exclaimed happily. "Observation two, my husband's a whole snack." He smiled at Taehyung as he was still standing by the door.

Taehyung didn't tell Jungkook this but he spent extra money to get them into one of the best hotels in the area. Jungkook didn't even realize where they were staying yet as he was super groggy on the way in from the plane ride. He just wanted the best for Jungkook and he didn't care about the cost as Jungkook was worth more than anything else in the world.

Taehyung also didn't have any words to explain how cute Jungkook was being right now. So all he did was  kick off his shoes, lie right next to him and hold him tight, giving him soft sweet kisses all over his face.

Jungkook's giggling was enough to confirm he was very happy with receiving all this love and attention from his husband. "S-Stop it! That tickles!"

"Stop? Okay." Taehyung started to sit up and Jungkook was already whining.

"No no, come back. More kisses!" Jungkook pouted.

"You're such an indecisive bunny. But as you wish, baby cakes." Taehyung chuckled and went back to kissing him, starting with kisses on Jungkook's soft, puffed out, red-tinted cheeks.

"Better. Much better." Jungkook closed his eyes in delight to all of the attention he was receiving. What could he say? He loved having Taehyung's undivided attention.

"Mm, so what do you want to do today?" Taehyung finally asked after they finished their tiny kissing session. He asked like he didn't already have a massive to-do list in mind.

"I wanna take pictures and stuff! There's so much to see! A-And I want to take pictures with you in every location we visit." Jungkook cheered.

"Sounds perfectly perfect. Anything else?"

"God, maybe we could even have a late night swim at the private beach later? But— oh! We have to visit the spa! I heard they had a spa here and I've been dying to go to one with you. God, maybe we could go to the gym for a bit too? There's so much to do in this hotel! I looked at the brochure on the nightstand!"