☼87

As the boys sat down and discussed their own individual experiences at the amusement park, it was starting to dive into the evening hours.

To say the least, all seven boys were exhausted from their exciting day at the amusement park. They were all unanimously putting a rain check on the drive in movie for another night in the near future.

Jimin had been leaving Taehyung and Jungkook alone for the entire day and it was eating him up inside. Jungkook managed to talk and have fun with everyone except Jimin and it was actually painful to experience. He deserved it, but it sure didn't mean Jimin didn't feel like shit for being purposefully ignored.

He just needed to talk to Jungkook alone.

Jimin pulled Hoseok and Yoongi to the side to discuss his rather small idea to just politely approach Jungkook.

"I just don't think it's a good idea, Jimin. He needs more time." Yoongi worried.

"I can't wait any more. I really can't. I just want him to hear my side of things. I want him to know I want to move past this."

"I know, but-"

"Look, I'm doing it tonight. I don't even care anymore. I just want to talk." Jimin was very persistent, probably too persistent for his own good.

"Jimin, just think about this for a second-" Hoseok started.

"Oh, I've thought about it for a good while now." Jimin exhaled deeply and walked towards the couple who were now walking to their own car. Jimin already had his plan. If Jungkook lets him talk tonight, he say everything he needs to say. If Jungkook blows him off, he already prepared a handwritten note that he'll give to Taehyung to later give to Jungkook himself.

Jimin has been distraught for days in a row and it was showing. He doesn't eat as much and he barely sleeps. The other boys are actually oblivious themselves because Jimin keeps it so well hidden. He's constantly guilty for what he did and he just wants Jungkook to talk to him again.

Jungkook noticed Jimin walking over and was already prepared to full on ignore him.

"Jungkook.. I just really need to talk to you, please."

Jungkook stayed silent.

"Jungkook, you've been ignoring me for days. Can I just.. explain some things?"

Jungkook once again stayed silent.

"Jungkook, I miss you. Please?"

Jungkook almost cracked and almost agreed to let Jimin speak, until Taehyung spoke up.

"Not tonight, Jimin. We're all tired and just really drained. Just.. not tonight, okay?"

"Okay.." Jimin backed off for the night.

Jungkook quickly spotted their car and Taehyung could notice how badly Jungkook wanted to just escape the whole situation so he quickly unlocked it, allowing Jungkook to get in and wait for him. "Wait! Taehyung!" Jimin called after him.

"Hm?" Taehyung turned around.

"Just.. give this to him." Jimin handed Taehyung the note.

"What's this?"

"Everything I should have told him before." Jimin forced out a small smile and backed away, going to where Yoongi and Hoseok were waiting for him.

Taehyung just looked down at the neatly folded piece of paper and frowned. He tucked it in his back pocket and then joined Jungkook in the car.

Jungkook was just silently crying and facing the window when Taehyung saw him. He couldn't even imagine how much willpower it took for Jungkook to keep ignoring Jimin like that. Taehyung could tell Jungkook was wearing himself down just as bad as Jimin was. Yet, Taehyung didn't want to force Jungkook to talk so he let him just cry and let it all out, while listening to the soft tunes of the radio on the way home.

In the back of Taehyung's mind, he kept thinking about the mysterious note the whole ride home and made sure to mention it to Jungkook in the morning.

Jungkook soon fell asleep in the passenger's seat and was snoring lightly. The boy just looked so tired. Physically and emotionally tired. Jungkook was already in such a deep sleep, he didn't even stir when Taehyung had to carry him inside the house.

Taehyung had to undress Jungkook himself and tuck him into bed, placing a good night's kiss on the younger's forehead. Taehyung definitely couldn't sleep as soundly as his boyfriend. He knew he was playing a big role in getting Jungkook to read whatever contents are included in this note. This was probably one of the biggest responsibilities Taehyung was handed.

He didn't know how Jungkook would react the next morning, but he surely hoped it would be a reaction that led Jimin and Jungkook back on the path to friendship or least the path to talking again.

Everything is going to be okay.

No matter what happens, things will be okay.

Taehyung was going to make sure of it.