☼15

Taehyung was hyperventilating.

He was crying so hard.

He didn't know what he could possibly do to make it up to Jungkook after everything he just verbally threw at him. The boy was nothing but nice to him and he treated him like shit. He's probably lost so much respect for Taehyung now.

This wasn't necessarily the first time this has happened.

He's had a habit of exploding on people online AND in person because of pent up anger. And the result would always end with him ending up alone and regretful. But of course he never had the courage to apologize.

The anxiety of knowing they could possibly not ever forgive him outweighed anything else.

He's had numerous opportunities to date and build relationships with numerous people but something would always set him off and it would strain or ruin the relationship altogether.

And here it was.. It was happening all over again.

But something about this time felt so much more worse. He actually took a massive liking to Jungkook and something about this little fallout they just had, just doesn't feel right in his heart.

But the damage was already done and Taehyung has no faith that Jungkook would even forgive him. Just like the others.

Now, Jungkook probably thinks of him as this arrogant social media figure who doesn't deserve the support or platform because he treats people with such disrespect, right?

He was ruining a good thing with such a good person. He's only talked to Jungkook for a short while, sure, but Jungkook's done nothing wrong to him and he's probably got his own issues to deal with. Taehyung definitely feels horrible for adding to Jungkook's stress in a negative way at such an early stage of their relationship.

Since this has been such a reoccurrence with making people's lives more and more miserable.. always due to his sudden outbursts, maybe..

just maybe..

he shouldn't be alive anymore.

It would make things easier on everyone, anyway. How could he lash out at people if he wasn't there to lash out, right?

With that being said, he was very tempted to just end it all now.

He's been depressed and looking for ways to solve it on the internet for months. Somehow he gained immense popularity from just being sad online. But deep in his mind, he knows he doesn't deserve this attention when it just ends up hurting good people like Jungkook.

To say the least, Jungkook was finally the one person who make Taehyung feel like there was something to live for, even if it was just for a little while.

There was finally a reason to wake up, just to talk to this boy and see what he was up to.

He found motivation to just breathe again.

And he's practically ruined it.

Something about that made Taehyung spiral back into his lowest point, as he reflected on how he treats people.

He's been thinking about death and the process of dying for a while now.

He's a shitty person with opportunities he doesn't deserve. They should easily be handed to someone much more deserving.

So tonight must be the night, then. The night the world will finally be rid of Taehyung.

No more lives to be ruined by Kim Taehyung.

He was merely two seconds from wanting to down that bottle of prescription pills in his nightstand drawer until.. something he didn't ever really expect to happen.. something that's never happened with any of the other people in his past that he's lashed out with.. happened.

His phone lit up with a notification from a very familiar name. He immediately dropped the bottle of pills which headed straight to the floor, the sound of the impact echoing in this quiet bedroom and his own brain.

He scrambled for the phone that soon quickly replaced the space where the bottle of pills just were. He uttered the name from his lips, with a small hint of relief, knowing this was his second chance.

"..Jungkook?"