☼112

"We have to go." Taehyung immediately announced as he abruptly removed himself from Jungkook's arms and hopped out of bed.

"Go where? Ugh, I just want to stay in bed with you and cuddle and kiss and just relax please?"

"No, Jungkook- We need to go now."

"Why? What's wrong?" Jungkook was now taking this more seriously.

"Yoongi- he's in the hospital."

"He's unconscious - he was found passed out in his room and luckily Hoseok and Jimin found him in time- and there's a high chance that he.. might not make it. His condition is really bad right now."

Jungkook could feel his heart sink. The weight of the world falling right on his shoulders.

"We need to fucking get there now." Jungkook jumped out of bed and put on the nearest articles of clothing and rushed to get everything he needed to join Taehyung in the car.

Jungkook should have made up with Yoongi sooner. He should have listened to Taehyung. He should have trusted Yoongi to know that whatever he was doing with the whole 'Baekhyun threat' was done with good intentions.

Jungkook felt he shouldn't have said that Yoongi was on the path to a soon and sudden death. Because now it's more real than ever.

He should have helped him.

And now Jungkook now felt more anxious than ever.

He just wanted to tell Yoongi that he doesn't care about what he said to him anymore. The drama was more than pointless when Yoongi's life was on the line.

He just wanted to tell him that everything will be alright. He needs Yoongi to live to see another day. He just has to.

Jungkook would give anything to see Yoongi's gummy smile and soft eyes that gave him so much light in the world.

He couldn't lose Yoongi like this.

Not on these terms.

He couldn't lose his best friend.