☼50

@guccitae:

I just finished my first dance class haha
I'm tired and sweaty

9:27PM
__________________________________
@squishyjimin: yeah dude u smell gross I could smell u right when u walked in
@guccitae: then don't use your nose idiot
@squishyjimin: then don't sweat so hard idiot

"Seriously dude. How hard did you dance? I never sweat that hard." Jimin bragged.

"You're a professional dancer slash choreographer, of course you don't." Taehyung whined. "You actually know what you're doing."

Jimin just rolled his eyes. "Anyway, was Hobi there tonight? Did he ask about me or anything? Not that I care but did he?" He pestered Taehyung with questions.

"Who— Oh, you mean Hoseok? He's really cool.." Taehyung drifted off and then soon snapped out of it. "But what about him? Do you have a crush or something?" Taehyung cooed.

"No! Like you said, I just think he's really cool, okay? He's so fun to be around and he's not that hard to warm up to, as I'm sure you've realized. He's one of the best dancers in the area. He practically rules the dance world here. I just look up to him."

"That's so cute. You're trying to make friends. So after you befriend him, you'll have a total of.. one friend." Jimin immediately shoved Taehyung and whined in response to being teased.

"I'm kidding. In actuality, you'll still have zero friends because you're so lame." Taehyung laughed and Jimin kept hitting Taehyung repeatedly.

"You're mean!" Jimin whined once again. "I'm calling Jungkook! Since he's actually one of my friends! He'll take my side!" Jungkook did have a soft spot for Jimin, to say the least. And he was definitely using that against Taehyung in this moment.

Taehyung's eyes widened, "You wouldn't dare bring him into this."

"Try me bitch." Jimin went to Jungkook's contact info and pressed call without even waiting for an apology from Taehyung.

Jungkook gave his number to Jimin a while after he gave it to Taehyung. He felt like Jimin could be trusted— Okay, truth is.. Jimin kept begging until Jungkook cracked. Besides, who could ever say no to Jimin?

"Hello?"

"Taehyung is bullying me again! He said I had no friends! Can you believe that?" Jimin scoffed.

"You have me, Jiminie." Jungkook cooed.

"Ha! See, Jungkookie is my friend!" Jimin boasted to Taehyung and then put his phone back up to his ear. Jimin nodded and smiled.

"He wants to talk to you." Jimin handed Taehyung his phone and Taehyung was already dreading the lecture he was about to get.

"Hey, baby—" Taehyung tried.

"Cut the cute talk. Stop picking on Jimin."

"But.. he started it!"

"And I'm ending it. You guys are actually like siblings even if you aren't actually related. It's truly amusing."

"That's not fair! He's older! Why do I have to be the bigger person?"

"Because you don't have to be older to be the bigger person, Tae." Jungkook chuckled. "Just stop picking on him and saying he has no friends!"

"Ugh.. fine." Taehyung finally agreed. Honestly, it was difficult to say no to him.

"Good. Now hang up and call me on your own phone, you dork." Jungkook instructed. Taehyung did just that, as quickly as he could, throwing Jimin's phone at him in the process.