☼51

"What the fuck, Jimin?"

"What?"

"Why did you tell him all those things? Now he's pissed at me and super convinced that I'm fucking around with Hoseok."

"Well, aren't you? You came home basically smiling and shit. You seemed pretty damn near happy about dancing with him and talking about how much fun you had tonight." Jimin scoffed. He was clearly being super protective over Jungkook. After getting to know the guy, Jimin has come to learn that Jungkook is super fragile and sensitive despite always trying to act like he's okay. He can only bottle so much pain up before it actually starts to eat at him.

Jimin probably didn't go about it in a good way, but he did what he felt was right. He simply told Jungkook the truth for his own selfish reasons.

"Oh, so you too? You're mad at me too?" Taehyung sighed.

"It's like you didn't even care about the consequences."

"I didn't even know there were gonna be consequences! I just don't see why everyone is making me look like the bad guy when all I did was dance with a dude in a dance class at a dance studio where dancing usually happens."

"I don't know much about relationships but I'm pretty sure you don't grind on another hot dancer dude when you're already talking to a hot dancer dude that already cares about you a lot."

"I just— I wish I could go back and just not do any of that. But listen, do you wanna know why any of it happened in the first place?"

"Suuuure. Humor me." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Wanna know why I was so fucking happy walking in that front door? The whole fucking night, I pretended that Hoseok was Jungkook and that's why I had so much fun. I couldn't get my mind off of him, Jimin. All I fucking wanted was to have fun with my Kookie. But he's not here and at this rate he'll never be here. Not after what I did. I just wanted to feel something as if he were here. Please believe me. I know it was stupid but my mind couldn't fucking help but to trick me into thinking that the boy I love was right there in the room with me. Dancing with me."

"I'm sorry but.. did you just say, love?" Jimin's eyes widened.

And so did Taehyung's.

"Oh my god." Taehyung's fingers reached up to touch his lips, where the word love last touched.

"You have to tell him just that. He thinks you don't want him anymore, for fucks sake. You have to tell him like now!"

"No way! Not now! I-It's not a good time. Plus, I don't want to say it over the fucking phone, Jimin. I want— I need to say it to him in person." Taehyung was very sure on how he wanted to declare his love to Jungkook. Like he's been planning it for the longest.

"Then, we have to make that fucking happen."

"How? He's never going to want to see me now. Especially not anytime soon."

"You think that, but I think otherwise. He wants to be here with you. He's just so fucking stubborn and passive." Jimin complained.

"Then, how can I make things right until that day comes?"

"You have to tell him why you were really being so close to Hoseok. You have to make him believe that you're truly only into him. You basically have to say you love him without actually saying it, since you would like to put a rain check on that."

"I'm gonna talk to him.. eventually." Taehyung stated.

"I'm gonna fix this."