☼60

"Taehyungie.." Jungkook whined, dragging out Taehyung's name to the fullest extent. "Come on, already! I wanna go out!"

"Just one more. I promise!" Taehyung was simply taking pictures of Jungkook simply sitting on his bed. The camera shutter went once.. and then twice..

"You said one more!" Jungkook impatiently got up from the bed and grabbed his bag, standing and waiting in the bedroom doorway.

"But— You looked so good, Kookie!" Taehyung pouted and then looked back at his phone, scrolling through the recent pictures, smiling at every one.

He's so beautiful. Taehyung thought. I just wish he could actually see that.

Taehyung then frantically grabbed his own bag and followed Jungkook out the doorway, out of the front door and into Taehyung's own car.

First stop:

The Cafe.

-

"Taehyung, where are we?" Jungkook asked for the millionth time.

Taehyung remained silent and effortlessly parked right in front of the cafe.

"So, you're gonna give me the silent treatment? Are you upset about me rushing you earlier?" Jungkook squinted his eyes at Taehyung suspiciously.

Taehyung just laughed and shook his head still not saying a single word.

"You're scaring me, Tae.." Jungkook pouted and then proceeded to step out of the vehicle and before he knew it Taehyung was already around to the passengers side and went to gently cover Jungkook's eyes.

"Wh—Tae? What are you doi—"

"Shh. Just trust me, okay?" Taehyung shushed the boy.

Jungkook quickly calmed down, once again thanks to Taehyung's nice and soothing tone and he slowly nodded. "Okay.. I-I trust you."

Taehyung locked his car and guided Jungkook to the cafe entrance, ever so carefully. Taehyung struggled a bit to open the door and guide Jungkook, but he ultimately did it and stepped inside.

"I'm gonna uncover your eyes now, okay?"

"Hurry, please. I just want to know what's going on— Oh my god." In the middle of Jungkook's rambling, Taehyung unshielded the younger's eyes and watched his expression go from utter confusion to extreme happiness.

"Y-You—"

"I?" Taehyung teased.

"You brought me to a cat cafe?!" Jungkook squealed and couldn't help, but to clap to himself while lightly jumping up and down. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou—"

Taehyung giggled at all of Jungkook's excitement and tried his best to call him down, which backfired as Jungkook was even shaking  even more in delight.

Jungkook suddenly pulled Taehyung into the tightest embrace and kissed him, not caring where they were or who was watching.

"What was that for, baby? Not that I'm complaining but.." Taehyung finally said once he got his breath back from the powerful kiss Jungkook surprised him with.

"You know exactly what that was for! You fucking went through my old tweets! I haven't mentioned wanting to come to this specific cafe in months. You went back and you found that stupid, embarrassing 'perfect dates' list I posted a while back, before I even met you!"

"You caught me." Taehyung raised his arms in defeat.

"You really did all of that for me?"