☼121

"Oh my god, Jungkook! We have to take a picture there!"

"Yeah, that would be really pretty. Good eye, babe."

The two had just finished their tour where they saw a lot of hotspots and beautiful scenery. At the moment, they were free to roam around so Taehyung was simply acting as the photographer's assistant. Whenever Taehyung spotted a good setting to take a picture he would immediately point it out, prompting Jungkook to get his camera ready and play around with angles and lighting.

Jungkook just wanted to take pictures of Taehyung by himself, as he wanted to capture art within art.

The beautiful Taehyung in beautiful Athens.

He considered Taehyung as an art form in itself, as he's always been his muse even before they met. But because it was Taehyung they were dealing with, he simply couldn't allow him to be the only subject in the pictures and videos.

That just didn't seem fair.

"Jungkook, can we take a picture together for the next one?" Taehyung pleaded.

"Hm.. I'll think about it.." Jungkook paused. "..Nah."

"Jungkook.. what happened to all the confidence you gained?" Taehyung frowned. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Oh no baby." Jungkook gave Taehyung a reassuring peck on the cheek. "I'm fine, I promise. I just like taking pictures of you in particular and I like being the one to take the pictures in general. You're just so pretty."

"Well.. what if I think you're pretty too? And that we can capture twice the beauty together?"

"I'd say you're a sap." Jungkook teased which further deepened the pout on Taehyung's face. But he already knew what could make it disappear just as fast. "I meant to say.. I'd give in to your request because you mean everything to me and I'll do whatever you want."

"Ah, that's all I wanted to hear, Jungkook."

"Yeah, yeah." Jungkook blushed and then set up his tripod to take a round of pictures together to suit Taehyung's artistic needs.

-

After taking more photos together and walking around the city, Jungkook simply noticed something important.

"Wait, there's a small local spa out right there. Let's go to that one instead of the one at the hotel."

"Supporting the local businesses. I married the right man."

"Only learned from the best. You're one of the most selfless people I know, babe." Jungkook smiled at his partner, who had nothing other than a wide smile on his face.

They walked inside the local spa and were greeting with the utmost hospitality. It wasn't too busy so they were treated right away. Jungkook suggested pedicures and Taehyung was immediately on board with whatever Jungkook wanted.

"..Huh.." Taehyung mumbled.

"What's up, babe?" Jungkook was simply holding onto Taehyung's hand as their feetsies were being worked upon.

"This is strangely relaxing." Taehyung confessed.

"Told you. Plus it's a nice break from us walking around, you know?"

"I love you so much. I just hope you know that." Taehyung expressed randomly.

"I do know that and I love you so much too." Jungkook returned the sentiment without hesitation, as Taehyung meant just that much to him.